Search results

1. slider5252

Price Check SCN8 Flex & SCX14 Extended

need a price check on a couple of older bats I’ve had for a while SCN8 Synergy Flex 26oz SCX14 Synergy Extended 27oz
  2. slider5252

Price Check Mercy, Juggy, & RD28

need a price check 2014 26oz mercy 2014 26oz ASA Juggy 26oz ASA RD28
  3. slider5252

Price check Purple Mercy 26oz

as the title says, I’m looking to figure out the value of my 26oz purple mercy. Lightly used with original grip.
  4. slider5252

Looking for a team near Freetown, MA

this is my first season in Massachusetts. I’m looking for a team close to my house in Freetown. Let me know if you need a player
  5. slider5252

Just moved to Sumter SC looking for ASA league

Hi all. I just moved to Sumter SC from Okinawa Japan. I'm looking for a week night ASA league to team to play on. I can play first base or outfield. I'm a spray hitter that occasionally puts one over the fence. Please let me know if any of you have any openings on your team. I'd like to...
  6. slider5252

For Sale NIB ASA balls

I have NIB ASA balls I would like to sell off to clear some space. All balls are new old stock. They are all white. None of the ones I have are the newer optic yellow. Price is $45 plus shipping per box. All shipping will be done via USPS. Shipping is FREE to any where in the US. All...
  7. slider5252

ASA Ump Changes call

Had a homeplate ump call an illegal pitch for the pitcher pitching the ball from the wrong rubber. Batter swung and hit a short linedrive to center, but because the ump screamed illegal about 6 times everybody stopped to included the batter. I yelled for the play to be completed...
  8. slider5252

GTG Cbeeb34 is GTG, but packing skills lacking

Bought an SCX14 from him. Communication was good. Bat shipped in a timely manner and arrived as described in the post/pics. My only issue was his packing of the bat. Knowing that the bat was traveling from Louisiana to Okinawa Japan I believe he should have packed it better. He put it in a...
  9. slider5252

GTG bigdog1031 is really GTG

Great seller. Always in contact. Fast shipping with insurance and DC# provided. Just a pleasure to do business with. Oh yeah, the bat was almost NOW.
  10. slider5252

LTB 26oz or 27oz SCN8 and SCX14

Like the titles says. I would like to buy a 26 or 27 SCN8 & SCX14. I prefer very minty bats. I can trade, but I don't have much. The only things I'd let go are my 28oz SSR2 and 27oz Flyswatter. Post up pics & price please.
  11. slider5252

GTG Hawkins3

Hawkins3 is gtg. He dealt me a low use RD28 for a decent price. He shipped the way I asked and packed it good to prevent damage which is highly important since it had to come through the military postal system. The bat arrived prior to my expectations and as depicted in the deal. Thanks Hawkins3.
  12. slider5252

GTG Taylorthedad

Taylorthedad is very gtg. Bought a bat from him NIW. Got a great price. He shipped it well packed and as advertised so that it would get to me quickly. He even dealt with me through my paypal problems which took a month to fix.
  13. slider5252

LTB ASA RD28 any weight

I've got the money, just need somebody willing to sell the bat. I would prefer minty or NIW. PM me what you want for your bat. I'll even send money first since I'm new. Please sell me your ASA RD28!!!!!!