Search results

1. E

2022 DeMarini Models

Wtf? They badass. But I stay Dmrini
  2. E

Knob wiggle

Brand new USA edition flipper asa bat has knob wiggle. Anyone else have this and needed to send it for a new one? Im guessing its a pin design and its not that good? Does it effect the performance of the bat?
  3. E

Wilson A2K 1799 vs Rawlings HOH Pro303

Rawlings 302 is such a great pattern.
  4. E

Rawlings pro 1000 SBF v2.0 ?

Love the 302 pattern. Man a true 13 inch 302 in an open back would be nice.
  5. E

Looking For An Older Glove

I have a GTPS-10. BUT LHT
  6. E

Wilson A2000 1799 SS vs Rawlings custom hoh pro303

Is your custom 303 the same as the 13 inch harper 303?
  7. E

2017 vs 2018 New Breeds

Anyone hit 52s with New Breed
  8. E

Newer bats.

Think im gona try new breed. seen some reviews sayin it takes some hits to break in. 12 inch barrel. Think thats the one for me.
  9. E

SS slow pitch glove search

I think there was a chinese holiday couple weeks ago. gloveworks probly overloaded with emails n such. I tried too about 10 times to get an answer from them.. mizuno pro select will be here today!
  10. E

Newer bats.

I have the og stadium and the black n green one. Feel very similar
  11. E

Newer bats.

Hey guys Im a big fan of the Demarini Stadium. Anyone know if they stopped making them? Andy advice on a new model that is real stiff like the cl22?
  12. E

The lining on the back of the fingers? Think was usually that white soft sheep skin stuff... dont know but I asked for all black deer tan. Yeah its stamped 13.25. Honestly its nowhere near. Its under 12.75. Almost comparable to my 302 with wider heel and slightly wider palm. Guess thats...
  13. E

I bought my optimus when they first came out. not exactly sure how long ago it was but it may very well be longer than three years or before they fixed it. do you know what they did to fix it or if this was specifically something they changed? I also opted for deer tanned leather rather than...
  14. E

I asked vinci to address this before they made my glove. You would think they would do something about it. Im sure im not the only person who has brought it up to them. Rous fixed mine too.
  15. E

I have a vinci 13.25 custom optimus. Not my first but only complaint with vinci is it seems the thumb has a tendency to bend backward. Other than that I think they are nice gloves. I had a bmb and a tj both had same type thing with thumb.
  16. E

What is so bad about Vinci?
  17. E

Custom Gloveworks Game Day

So how are these gloves feeling on your guys hands, pattern wise. And how do they feel while wrapped around ball?
  18. E

Underrated Patterns

Rawlings 302 closed back best glove I ever put on my hand.
  19. E

oh my

I saw a video of mets pitcher familia taking his glove out of microwave. I guess it works but he gets a new glove every year so whatever. I would never