Search results

1. F

I think I just got the deal of the weekend

So, I'm walking to play the first game saturday morning and I over hear a guy wanting to get an aftermath. I stop and tell him that I have a 27oz NR NOW and ask him what do you have for trade. He tells me that he has a NIW 27.5oz L4 border battle with receipt that he will trade. :eek: So...
  2. F

Demarini WTDXST2 Stadium CL22 & Demarini CL22 Stadium

Can anyone tell me the difference between these two bats? They are basically both stadium USSSA bats. Just wondering what the difference was in performance.
  3. F

Future

What seems to be the hottest weight to swing? I have a 27.5oz with about 200 to 250 hits on it and the barrel still feels a little stiff on some hits. Some people in the reviews and on here are saying that their bat(s) are opening up at around 50 hits. Just wondering if anyone has swung...
  4. F

Durability and Endload

I'm looking to get a good durable NR return with an end load (when I send my busted Aftermath back). Which of the 2014/15 models would be the best in these categories. Not counting the (Cluggy or the Future) Thanks
  5. F

2013 Aftermath return question

I purchased the all black 2013 Aftermath in August of last year and it lasted about 75 swings. My question is, how long do you think that I should wait to send it back? So that I can get the new 2014 Aftermath No return instead.