Search results

1. longball101

Glove Reccomendation - 3B/Hybrid

12.75 here as well. Rawlings Gold Glove Elite was my gamer forever until my son gifted me a 44 Custom Glove. The Rawlings GGE's hold up very well and go for $99 - $120 ish NEW. Using a GGE First Base glove as well
  2. longball101

Oil/Conditioner That Will Not Darken Glove Leather

44 ProGlove Glove Rub works good too. Same as a post above, temporarily darkens as you rub it on but back to natural color in a few hours
  3. longball101

Am I being a tool?

I don't mind a catcher chirping. I am more than happy to chirp back, even mid swing, to tell him to tell his pitcher thanks for the cookie pitch. Man I love the Hit & Sit rule...lol
  4. longball101

Senior Proton Bat

a few people have posted videos of them swinging theirs
  5. longball101

Senior Proton Bat

Looks like they're breaking rather quickly just like the Dudley Dooms
  6. longball101

ASA Juggy..

Thanks
  7. longball101

ASA Juggy..

27oz, not mine, but trying to figure out what the current market value is to know if I get a good deal on this or not...lol
  8. longball101

ASA Juggy..

9. longball101

ASA Juggy..

I don't play ASA sanctioned events and don't swing these in U-trip either, but can anyone tell me what the going rate for a minty ASA Juggy is? TIA
  10. longball101

Suncoast Reloaded 1 pc....

yes, 3/4 endload
  11. longball101

I got a 27.5 which is what I normally swing in an EL. It does feel like it swings a tad light but not enough to say I don't like it like I did with the 2020 AT18. I gamed it this past weekend with no swing adjustments
  12. longball101

Performs exactly as expected! Bat is a little stiff until you get around 30 swings, that's when I could feel the barrel changing. Performance is right on par with the Diamond and I think it's going to get better after some more swings to get the barrel completely broken in
  13. longball101

Coming out of retirement. Older, Fatter, Slower, Weaker and have questions...

C'mon now, we all know 40 ain't SR ball, its just a ploy to sell more bats..;)
  14. longball101

What are your gamer bats this year???

Get ready for a bat buying spree...lol
  15. longball101

Coming out of retirement. Older, Fatter, Slower, Weaker and have questions...

If your old enough, get into SR ball...its a blast
  16. longball101

The AT18 is a good stick and should easily outperform any U-trip bat right out of the wrapper
  17. longball101

Will have my new '21 Suncoast 1pc for this weekend. Can't wait to see if it's as good as my teammates are saying...probably going to sell my 2019 2pc balanced to make room for this one
  18. longball101

Senior Proton Bat

Not sure anyone actually has their hands on one yet
  19. longball101

softball or baseball glove for first base, and in general

I use the Rawling GGE, never an issue with softballs
  20. longball101

2020 Z2000 EL (northern version)

LS2X composite....Anyone swing this bat? Any feedback?