Search results

1. nickbroker

Price Check Rd28

Duno if this is the right place to put this for price check but here goes! Wondering what this NR 27oz RD28 would fetch me Under 100 cuts for sure! Dont really know if it fits my swing all that well so looking for some good starting points! Thanks alot guys! Price Checks...
  2. nickbroker

GTG BudBo

Just did I high dollar bat trade with BudBo !!!! Great communication, Bat was exactly as described. Couldnt of went any smoother than this. I hope all my deals go this well on SBF!!!
  3. nickbroker

For Trade LTT 08 Reaper 27 oz Reap2

BAT IS TRADED TO BUDBO !!!!! I am interested in trading my good condition Reap2 for something in the line of an OG SCX3 Extended 27oz,/// phenix-cf3 26oz or ""tell me what you got !ASA ONLY!"" in similar condition. Will add cash if needed! Bat is in really good condition in my...
  4. nickbroker

GTG Dreis11301 is super GTG

My second deal on SBF and went exactly as I expected awsome!!!! Bought a miken decoy off Dreis11301,, he's in japan and I'm in wisconsin....... Poof on my doorstep 4 days later just as described. Would deal with this GTG bro anyday!!!! Thanks
  5. nickbroker

mutant 98 //mutjha

Okay I tryed searching but didnt come up with a straight answer.... I'm a miken guy looking to buy my first worth.. Can anyone tell me the difference between these to bats. The yellow/green mutant and the red/yellow jeff hall. Or is there even a difference. Thanks alot guys
  6. nickbroker

LTB Miken Decoy/Og Flex/Reap2 27-28OZ

Hey guys just wondering if anyone has the above bats they would be willing to part with for a fair price???Let me know what ya got and what you need to get!! Thanks and PayPal ready
  7. nickbroker

GTG justinstp

This guy did everything he said he was going to. Super good to deal with and great communication here.. My first SBF deal and went exaclty as I hoped it would. Thanks
  8. nickbroker

For Trade NIW Miken Psycho Supermax 26oz

Sold !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brand new in wrapper 26oz Psycho Supermax for trade here guys. It is a warranty return!! Looking for ASA only bats in trade.. Or will entertain cash offfers around $150 i guess,, but trading is what I would rather do...