Search results

1. snaggs1917

Derby Boy ASA

I was wondering if there is an issue with Derby Boy durability depending on what ounce you I ordered 2 28oz from the sbf store which have held up great but the 3 27oz I got have either gotten the rattle really bad or the endcap is popping out within the the first 10 to 20 swings on average so...
  2. snaggs1917

Have a Question about my OG AV

Last night at our league game on my final AB of the night my OG AV made the sound like it was a gun going off when I picked up the bat I noticed what appeared to either be a crack or a stress fracture that is about two inches in length going in the direction from barrell to handle. On part of it...
  3. snaggs1917

LTB Looking For A 28oz FL Combat OG AV

Pretty sad day in my house last night at our league game my 4-5 year old AV finally cracked and has been laid to rest. I am now in the market for another I would prefer a NIW or NOW but if you have one that looks pretty clean and has a low hit total I would consider it but most importantly it...
  4. snaggs1917

Wanting to buy a new combat but cant decide.

I am wanting to buy one of the new Combats in both ASA and USSSA. Kinda wanting some input which one is the best out of the Avarice, Pure, and the Spiked. Which one would you say out of the ASA versions swings most like the OG AV and which would you say out of the USSSA versions swings most like...
  5. snaggs1917

Looking to purchase a Combat U-trip Bat and need some suggestions

I am looking to purchase a u-trip combat bat and was wondering if some of the people on the board can help me out. Some of the choices i have considered are the GS, the Wood, the GSR, the Spike, or the Combatant. I already have a DS and a Plague that I love I am looking for something that is...
  6. snaggs1917

Question About the DS end cap

I bought a DS about two to two and half months ago and have swung it a couple times in BP. Well today in BP I noticed the end cap working it's way out so I stopped using it for a sec and tapped the end cap back in with my hand ligthly instead of pounding into home plate so not to damage the bat...
  7. snaggs1917

Question About The DS

I bought a DS about a month ago and the weather finally got nice enough to take it out for some BP. My question is do these things take a little bit to break in i put about 70 swings on it and it opened up a little but not a great deal. I have been swinging combats now for about 4 years and...
  8. snaggs1917

Looking for A Combat Anti Virus 28oz Fully Loaded

Hey fellas I am looking to buy a Combat Anti Virus that is 28oz and fully loaded I have been looking high and low for one till someone suggested this site. I would prefer to have one either NIW or NOW but will consider used as long as it looks pretty decent. So just reply to this on here and we...