Search results

1. BarkadaSBWA9802

Slowpitch Softball Bash presented by Rijo Athletics

Saturday, December 6at 5:00pm - 10:00pm Rijo Athletics Everett Training & Cage Rental Facility 6501 Rainier Dr, Everett, Washington Rijo's Athletics Baseball & Softball proudly presents Slowpitch Softball Bash in partnered with Northwest Athletics. Jose has open his new facility in...
  2. BarkadaSBWA9802

Champs Sport League Late Fall/Early Winter Softball League!!!

Where are my hardcore softball players at? Champs Sport League is offering softball in November. Here is the basic info, Games are played at Tambark Creek Park(17217 35th Ave SE Bothell, Washington 98012), on brand new turf fields. The park is locating in the Mill Creek/Bothell area. Game...
  3. BarkadaSBWA9802

Champs Sport League Late Fall/Early Winter Softball League!!!

Where are my hardcore softball players at? Champs Sport League is offering softball in November. Here is the basic info, Games are played at Tambark Creek Park(17217 35th Ave SE Bothell, Washington 98012), on brand new turf fields. The park is locating in the Mill Creek/Bothell area. Game days...
  4. BarkadaSBWA9802

Demarini Dri-Fits $15.00

Seabass, PM Sent
  5. BarkadaSBWA9802

For Sale DeMarini Stadium S-One

SOLD!!! to PCC#12
  6. BarkadaSBWA9802

For Sale DeMarini Stadium S-One

Hey guys, I have a friend selling his 26oz DeMarini Stadium S-One. It has about 150 cuts on it and it's a no return. He is asking $125 for the bat. Please PM if you're interested. Also prefer if you have paypal. Also payment needs to be send before the bat is shipped. So no payment/no shipment...
  7. BarkadaSBWA9802

ASA (only) Z2000

It's an amazing bat, got my demo at the beginning of June...It kills the new .52 core ball!!! I highly recommend it!!!
  8. BarkadaSBWA9802

2014 ls tps z??

Well the new Z2K is suppose to come out, sometime this month and the new release date for the Z3K is late September/Early October.
  9. BarkadaSBWA9802

2013 vx2u??

TJ thanks for letting me swing it last night...I really like that bat...It has a lot of pop!!!:cool:
  10. BarkadaSBWA9802

Winter Softball-Grasslawn, Redmond, WA

Just helping a organization out. Hi Players. I have most of the details about upcoming softball. After calling every entity with turf, we will be at Grasslawn in Redmond this year. The league will definately start the week of 11/5. I requested two fields on two different...
  11. BarkadaSBWA9802

Official 2012 SBFans Superdraft Thread

I'm in and I'll coach again, Jack...
  12. BarkadaSBWA9802

2012 NW SBFans Superdraft - *Feedback Needed*

November 10 would work for me. And I'll coach again...
  13. BarkadaSBWA9802

Seattle, Redmond, Everett, Bellevue, Kent, Renton,

It's just a random league, for people who are trying to get cuts in or fielding practice during the winter...it's a real fun league...
  14. BarkadaSBWA9802

2011 superstate teams

Anyone playing for Team Eric, Please be at the field at 12pm. I'll be in a Cartel Family shirt...thanks.
  15. BarkadaSBWA9802

Best Tourny's in the Pacific NW?

Benny, I got to agree with Big D...King of the Northwest in April and the Double Major in July...are always the 2 biggest event here in the Seattle/Tacoma area. Also there is a new tournament coming in July called The Cartel Classic. It's run by the boys from the Cartel Family. That's going to...
  16. BarkadaSBWA9802

Redmond/Kirkland player looking

Kevin, I'm a coach for a co-ed team and we play out of Bothell. I know my team is stacked already. But if you call Ric Jones, Athletic Superviser for the city of Bothell. Tell him that you want to be on the interested players list and he'll get your and your friends' named on the board. The...
  17. BarkadaSBWA9802

Cartel Fundraiser Feb 12th

I'll be there!!!
  18. BarkadaSBWA9802

new to demarini

I just picked up the Stadium tonight, the bat is off the hook. But if you like your mutant and the ressy. I would wait, till the Cartel bat comes out then.:)