Search results

1. bhardy1185

ASA Bat legal?

Hey guys, I have a 2013 Demarini Flipper ASA that I have been using for about two years. The thing is on fire and has no cracks all the way through. The past couple months, the paint/out layer of the bat has started to chip and then peel off. My team was using it last night in an ASA league that...
  2. bhardy1185

Bat check???

Anyone know anything about an old baden axe? I am guessing it came out sometime around 2008-2009. All black, appears to be a utrip bat. The reason for my asking is my buddy got this bat for winning offensive player of the tourney... THIS PAST WEEKEND. Just seems like a really old bat (and from...
  3. bhardy1185

Durable comfortable cleats

I have been using Boombah turf/molded cleats for a couple years. I have gone through 4-5 pars with each pair coming apart at the soles. I am looking for suggestions for comfortable molded cleats that will last longer than these Boombahs. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
  4. bhardy1185

GTG ballistic is GTG

Bought a SCN9 from him. He shipped it from Canada to the states with no problem. Very GTG.
  5. bhardy1185

GTG Fan81

Sold a SCN9. Is as described. Great communication and fast shipping. Very GTG!
  6. bhardy1185

For Sale/Trade 3 up for trade or sell

Got three bats up for trade or sell. Would like to do a two for one or maybe a three for one depending on the bat. Looking for 27oz SCX3 but willing to take other offers. 28oz Miken Recoil 180- roughly 800-900 cuts. ASA stamp halfway visible. End cap wear but other than that, great stick...
  7. bhardy1185

For Sale/Trade 26oz Super FX700 ASA

I have a ~150-200 swing Supermax FX700 for sale. Has original grip (basically orange now) in great condition though, very light ground wear on the barrel, no end cap sep, knob has normal wear from use. Willing to take trade offers. 165 gifted and shipped. SOLD FOR ASKING. Updated with Pics...
  8. bhardy1185

Need some reassurance pls

Doing some research on some current ASA bats and I am to the point of wanting to make a purchase. The three bats that I am highly considering are the Miken Freak ASA FX700, SSR2 or Easton Salvo. I guy on my team has the salvo and it is opening up really well right now. Read the reviews on the...
  9. bhardy1185

Noob question inbound

Being fairly new to the forums and for the most part softball, I constantly search through the For Sale on this site. One of the reoccurring themes I see is someone selling a bat that is returnable with no receipt. I understand the concept that if you sell a bat and someone alters it, it breaks...