Search results

1. K

Early Model Demarini- 93/94?

I haven't been able to find any past history to know but would think more than the old titanium's if in good shape. pm sent
  2. K

5man vs 4man

I would guess analytics would tell you the 5 man is superior to the 4 man unless the team, rules dimensions or conditions sway you, like Vegas, it will prevail in the long run Fast outfielders that like to dive, climb fences and hit the bag on a line are important to close the gaps...
  3. K

Batting glove under fielding glove

I wear one under my nokona. it makes the fit a bit tighter. usually no issues. the knob of the bat is usually the gloves first wear point. but a tournament would usually finish the pair I had going. just getting it wet from either heat, rain or early morning or night game dew would wreck...
  4. K

LTB: OG Genesis

I'd be interested in that sb34 if available
  5. K

bumpity bump. anyone have a lead in the ultimate distance Cu31?
  6. K

The Pre 2006 Miken Ultra Buyers Guide

Wow. Is this the second ultra bat ever made! Or beginning of the second batch. That handle is wild. It has to be a first batch since the stamps are on it I think right?
  7. K

The Pre 2006 Miken Ultra Buyers Guide

I bought an ultra maxload prior to the 2002 season and destroyed the ball until trading the asa sticker for an ultra 2. I called softball sales and askednif anything was coming out that was pretty hot. He told me about the ultra and how it just debuted at a tournament. He said it was going to...
  8. K

OG Ultra Ii

The biggest difference is in the first batch w/ recessed knob & bubble sticker. ultra 1 in disguise maybe?
  9. K

Learn to Backside Base Hit for .800 Average SM155

Great viewpoint. I love hitting behind the runner
  10. K

Favorite Bat You Have Ever Swung?

Miken Ultra, Demarini Doublewall ‘94 were the hottest bats I ever swung . They made kids men. Honorable mention goes to Jeff hall red mayhem and an og synergy Brett helmer that was absolute fire.
  11. K

I'm almost positive it was the 94 double wall now looking at them. Boy those look nice and round still what a great collection. amazing. Which one do you think is/was the hottest? How often do you see them come up for sale? just a handful in a few years or not even? Thanks, John
  12. K

Which one is shown in the pic I found? It has a gold rectangle around the writing below DeMARINI correct? Does that bat say double wall or distance in the rectangle? With a rubber endcap right?
  13. K

Is the model number on the pic correct? Mde?
  14. K

SMOKE, Thanks for getting back so quick. It looks to be the one on the bottom of your picture I'm searching for. What is the timeline on that one? It was my first real bat purchase in the early 90's and looking for one to display proudly in my man cave when my old teammates come by. Man...
  15. K

Demarini Ultimate Weapon vs. Miken 2021 Chaos vs. Easton Ronin

I'd lean towards the demarini or other '90's alternative. I loved the ultimate distance.
  16. K

Hitting it off the handle

Hit the inside pitches out in front more, keep your hands in and be loose and relaxed. It's an exact science but I'm not a scientist lol. I hate the handle and endcap shots. Best of luck. Hitting goes in stages and I truly believe in slumps and hot/cold. Stay hot!!!
  17. K

If anyone has a Titanium bat for sale......

I never got to swing a titanium. It would of been fun I'm sure. How does it compare to the ultra or Demarini originals for those that did. I know it made a big ping I think.
  18. K

LTB: OG Genesis

Sb34 was the bomb. Very fragile but yes, pure smoke! Good luck with the search. I had one that lasted almost a season.
  19. K

I'm looking for the original Demarini Double wall from 1993 or 1994. Condition isn't a concern. Please let me know if you have one that you'd might like to sell. Thanks