Search results

1. R

Not GTG rocheleros23 is Not GTG

Aha that's funny ^^^^^ :)
  2. R

Lol yea exactly don't respond :) ^^^^ you guys make sbf so much fun , thanks lol
  3. R

Ay back the **** off bro, don't be talking **** bro stay out of your own business and go give your " friend " joker a nice lil rub down. Your talking a whole lot of **** acting like your mr good stuff, where I have more gtg then you bro so shut up and stay down, oh yea still wanna sell that og...
  4. R

First of all he can't get the police involved cause he sent as gift so it wasn't stealing
  5. R

And for you info that's not my pic dumbass
  6. R

Ok then , shut the **** up, go get your knee pads on and say hi to joker . I don't care what you think is right cause I know if you were in my shoes you wouldn't know what to do, it's easy to talk **** but I wanna see you do it, so go to jokers lil dungeon and shut up thanks bro :)
  7. R

Oh yea call or text me I'd love that for I can tell you all 3 of your dumba**es how I really feel
  8. R

Oooooo can we kick this guy off for cussing ? And yea there weak like your statements bro . But how am I in the wrong cause someone stole from him
  9. R

Sounds like you had a bad day , lock your car from now on and maybe stop getting in the back seat with joker lol
  10. R

Ok Calm down joker jr, get off your knees dust them off wipe your lips off and shut up. I sent the bat inside the box, I shipped 3 bats that day all at the same time and same style box and some how 2 of them got there and this one didn't mhmm yea I wonder how. If he can post a pic of usps...
  11. R

LTB $136.14 in PayPal Utrip

Like the title says I got 136.14 in my paypal , I'm looking for dc41 z2000 , z1000 , Easton l1 , Easton sy100. Basically open to any bat , so shoot me offers thanks guys . Nr is fine
  12. R

LTB ASA bat.

Got an og extended for 160 shipped obo
  13. R

For Sale Og Flex, Og Extended, Sp12sy98

I'll tell you if you buy the extended lol it was sold at 180 shipped
  14. R

Price drop on the extended let's get it sold
  15. R

Price drop on the extend let's get it sold make an offer