Search results

1. W

SBF Pro League Season 4......

If any teams open up I'd like to join up as I'm in the baseball one you guys run
  2. W

2 Needed: $20 SBF H2H Yahoo League

sent paypal
  3. W

2 Needed: $20 SBF H2H Yahoo League

I sent an email transfer to you for my entry. Do you do email transfers or should I send paypal right now?
  4. W

For Sale 2 bats for sale

Easton Synergy Speed 26oz $80 Worth 454 27oz $80 Email me at [email protected] with any questions or PM here
  5. W

Looking to join a fantasy baswball league

Looking to join a new league. A money league would be great but not mandatory. Really just want to play in a competitive league where everyone stays active Email me at [email protected] to let me know if you have any openings
  6. W

For Sale OG Synergy for sale

28 oz OG Synergy for sale. $100 shipped anywhere in the US or Canada http://i1336.photobucket.com/albums/o651/woolzy12/Syn3_zps3b31e381.jpg http://i1336.photobucket.com/albums/o651/woolzy12/Syn1_zpsc44cdf6d.jpg http://i1336.photobucket.com/albums/o651/woolzy12/Syn2_zps256e15fc.jpg
  7. W

For Sale/Trade 26oz Demarini Mercy

Bat has been traded
  8. W

Good to know. I will adjust pricing
  9. W

Looking to sell or trade my 26oz Mercy. Bat has about 30 hits on it. The only trade I am looking for is an OG balanced Z2000 in 26oz. Sale price on the bat is $210 paypal. Email me at [email protected] for more pics of the bat...
  10. W

For Sale 26oz ASA Z1000 for sale

Bat is sold to a local guy. Thanks everyone
  11. W

To the top. Had a deal a while back but it fell through and I'm finally getting around to putting it back up for sale again.
  12. W

Maybe 10 hits on this bat. Looking for $160 shipped Woolzy
  13. W

For Sale 2 bats for sale

still have both
  14. W

For Sale 2 bats for sale

Yes it is but not the new stamp
  15. W

For Sale 2 bats for sale

27 oz Original Combat Assault around 125 hits old stamp $100 28 oz Demarini VX2 around 125 hits old stamp $100 Sold Woolzy
  16. W

Looking to join a fantasy baseball league

Msg me if you have any opening. They can be money leagues or just competitive. Either is fine Woolzy
  17. W

For Trade New Oakley Fuel Cell's for trade

I have a pair of Oakley fuel Cell's for trade. They are the clear frames, They are too big for my face, I got them as a gift and tried them on once and that's it. Looking for something smaller like the fives preferably in a clear frame as well or the ducati ones.
  18. W

For Sale/Trade 2 flex's for sale/trade

Wow, lot's of PM's to go through. Bats are sold boys. Thanks Woolzy
  19. W

For Sale/Trade 2 flex's for sale/trade

I have 2 well used flex's for sale. One 28 oz OG Flex and one SCN8. The OG probably has about 800 hits on it and has lots of wear. I am looking for $200 for the pair or will trade both for a NIW 26 oz Combat Combatant. If you are interested pls PM me your email addy and I will send pics...
  20. W

For Sale/Trade 26 oz ASA RD28 for sale

bump again, great stick here