Search results

1. W

For Sale 2 bats for sale

Easton Synergy Speed 26oz $80 Worth 454 27oz $80 Email me at [email protected] with any questions or PM here
  2. W

Looking to join a fantasy baswball league

Looking to join a new league. A money league would be great but not mandatory. Really just want to play in a competitive league where everyone stays active Email me at [email protected] to let me know if you have any openings
  3. W

For Sale OG Synergy for sale

28 oz OG Synergy for sale. $100 shipped anywhere in the US or Canada http://i1336.photobucket.com/albums/o651/woolzy12/Syn3_zps3b31e381.jpg http://i1336.photobucket.com/albums/o651/woolzy12/Syn1_zpsc44cdf6d.jpg http://i1336.photobucket.com/albums/o651/woolzy12/Syn2_zps256e15fc.jpg
  4. W

For Sale/Trade 26oz Demarini Mercy

Looking to sell or trade my 26oz Mercy. Bat has about 30 hits on it. The only trade I am looking for is an OG balanced Z2000 in 26oz. Sale price on the bat is $210 paypal. Email me at [email protected] for more pics of the bat...
  5. W

For Sale 26oz ASA Z1000 for sale

Maybe 10 hits on this bat. Looking for $160 shipped Woolzy
  6. W

For Sale 2 bats for sale

27 oz Original Combat Assault around 125 hits old stamp $100 28 oz Demarini VX2 around 125 hits old stamp $100 Sold Woolzy
  7. W

Looking to join a fantasy baseball league

Msg me if you have any opening. They can be money leagues or just competitive. Either is fine Woolzy
  8. W

For Trade New Oakley Fuel Cell's for trade

I have a pair of Oakley fuel Cell's for trade. They are the clear frames, They are too big for my face, I got them as a gift and tried them on once and that's it. Looking for something smaller like the fives preferably in a clear frame as well or the ducati ones.
  9. W

For Sale/Trade 2 flex's for sale/trade

I have 2 well used flex's for sale. One 28 oz OG Flex and one SCN8. The OG probably has about 800 hits on it and has lots of wear. I am looking for $200 for the pair or will trade both for a NIW 26 oz Combat Combatant. If you are interested pls PM me your email addy and I will send pics...
  10. W

For Sale/Trade 26 oz ASA RD28 for sale

Looking to move my 26oz ASA RD28. Bat is in excellent shape. Has about 30 hits on it in the cages. Never seen the field. You can email me at [email protected] for pics. I have them on my phone. Looking to get $460. Not really looking to trade unless it's a deal I can't refuse. Woolzy
  11. W

For Sale 2 nice sticks for sale cheap

27 oz OG Easton Synergy RI. Maybe 15 hits on it. Looking for $150 26 oz Worth Titan Toxic NIW. It is the green one. Looking for $160 Or will sell both together for $295 shipped Email me at [email protected] or PM me here. Thanks Woolzy
  12. W

For Sale NIW Worth Titan Toxic

Looking to sell my NIW 26oz Worth Titan Toxic. This is the green one, looking for $240 Email me at [email protected] or pm me here Thanks Woolzy
  13. W

For Sale/Trade Selling/trading Combat Anti Virus

Hey guys, looking to sell/trade my 27oz Combat Anti Virus. Prob has about 300-400 swings on it. It is the balanced version. Email me at [email protected] if you want pics. Asking $165 for the bat. If I trade it i'd be looking for an OG syn. Willing to add cash for the right deal Woolzy
  14. W

For Sale Demarini The One for sale

Bat is 26oz and is NIW. $200 Bat is ASA version PM if you have any questions, or email me at [email protected] Woolzy
  15. W

For Sale/Trade LTT OG Freak

Looking to trade my OG Freak for a combat Anti Virus. Freak is 26oz, looking for the same in the AV. Will consider selling the Freak as well. Woolzy
  16. W

For Sale/Trade Pioneer Avic Z2 Stereo for sale

Have a Pioneer Avic Z2 stereo for sale. Also included is the hookup for Sirius Sattelite radio. Here is the link for the exact unit I have. http://goshopping.thestar.com/shop/product--catId_1001073__locale_en__productId_4813117.html It is brand new, never been used. Looking for $750...
  17. W

HH2 is the man!!!

Just completetd a deal with him today. The bats arrived here in Canada within a week or so of him sending them. Great communication and fast shipment. Do not hesitate to deal with Chris, he is definately good to go and you will have no problems. Woolzy
  18. W

Scoopmachine11 is FREAKY GTG

Just got my Freak from Scoopmachine11 yesterday. Bat is in better shape than described and he was fast on the shipping and communication was great. I'd have no problem buying from him again. Don't hesitate to deal with the scoopmachine kids. Woolzy
  19. W

OverDaFence does Canada!!!

Got my 26oz Syn Flex that I won from Bert today. This is my first time dealing with him, and it definately won't be my last! Everything you guys have to say about him is true. Fast shipping and great communication. Now I just have to hit it tomorrow to see if I am going to keep it or trade...
  20. W

CTballer

Just wanted to thank Rob for hooking me up with a couple of Syn2's and some sweet shades. All dealings have gone smooth with CTballer. You guys should never hesitate to deal with Rob. Being that I am a "newbie" on here I'd like to thank him for helping me out so much. When I read about so...