Search results

1. S

'15 OG Aftermath and 44/375's

i hit every everything with my aftermath launch 650s, 44/400s all of them. it lasted over a year of hitting bp and games with it. I would swing away
  2. S

I'm starting to wonder about Monsta customer service

Boy im gonna start a "im not sure about demarini customer service". I have tried calling 3 times to get ahold of the warranty dept. Been on hold each time for over ten minutes and nobody answers. I say @#$% them and there great customer service. Im never gonna swing another demarini bat again.
  3. S

Freedom Sports Winter Wonderland 1/16 - Desert West AZ

Looks like pande won it
  4. S

Far west winter nationals 1/9/2016

Well that blows.
  5. S

Is it one pitch the first game?
  6. S

Seen bk post games are on this weekend
  7. S

That would be the smart thing to do. But hey what do i know.
  8. S

It hasnt been raining for the last few hours. So maybe they will dry out.
  9. S

Man you don't play tourneys. I tried to get you out there this weekend
  10. S

Well that's just crazy talk. I don't think its asa I think its the idiot running the tournies.
  11. S

Did you win the windbreakers lol. we still have not got the jerseys we won in oct. And rick told the coach to have me take down my post about him or say that were all good and got taken care of.
  12. S

it sure looks that way
  13. S

I dont know nothing about nobody. It saver that way. All we are gonna do is show up and play some ball. If we win we win. If we lose well theres always moonshine to help with that.
  14. S

Nice. I just borrowed a freak 12 to swing.
  15. S

Well its our first tourney and we get in the same bracket as primetime and tunie sports. Oh boy. Hope we can play ball with the big boys.
  16. S

Regular please and thanks.
  17. S

5 cinnamon apple 5 lemonade.
  18. S

are you gonna be bringing some with you if so ill take like 5 or 10 of them.
  19. S

yep that's the one he said we got. ive only pitched the one other freedom tourney. Ive pitched asa for like 20 years. so those low basically fastballs are tough to get used to throwing lol.
  20. S

Oh man Im sorry lol. I heard the last tourney was a mess. guys bailed after a game or something like that. and a few guys that used to play were butt hurt. Im doing what I can to get out more and play. I know they said they were having a hard time finding a pitcher when im not there. Come...