Search results

1. S

Seifman asa what a joke.

So our team won a tourney in oct and won jerseys. Well he texted the coach today and said there is 2 problems. 1 is we didn't play the last tourney and there for we owe him 300 dollars for not playing. we didn't even register for it. So he said he would keep the jerseys instead of charging us...
  2. S

For Sale 28.5oz CG derby boys dual stamp

28.5oz dual stamp cg derby boys around 400 hits. bat has been traded [/URL]
  3. S

For Sale/Trade 27oz nr bb aftermath

traded for a utrip am with receipt.
  4. S

LTTF green and black27 aftermath or 26 mercy with receipt.

Looking to trade a nr bb am 27oz with around 200 hits. For a 27oz black and green aftermath or. 26 oz mercy with receipt.
  5. S

Price Check 27oz nr bb aftermath.

price check on a 27oz nr bb aftermath. Has 50 hits tops. Just cant get a feel for it.
  6. S

For Sale/Trade 28oz scx3 28oz scn3

for sale or trade 28oz scn3 and scx 3. both have webbing.scx3 has what looks like a paint crack or seam crack. has been there for a couple hundred hits. It doesn't affect how its been hitting. stamps are 80% on the flex and 100% on the ext. normal field wear and tear. 280 for both and open to...
  7. S

GTG gtg dmk15

Bought a l2 from dmk15. he shipped right away andwas exactly as described. wouldnt hesitate to purchase from again
  8. S

Keep an eye out.

Buddy of mine had his bat bag stolen from his truck. If somebody comes across anybody trying to onload a miken super freak or a freak fx700 for dirt cheap.,a green diamond roller bag and a luger red white and blue glove with the name fairbanks embroidered on it let me know. its kind of a long...
  9. S

Never really liked DeMarini until.

So i have tried a teammates juggy and just never got a feel for it.Well we did bp one sat and i hit mostly with the juggy. I really got a good feel for the bat and put a fair share of them over the fence. Then last night at ball another teammate had a j3a.He said he pulled the wrapped off the...
  10. S

ASA Can a forfeit be reversed.

So at ball tonight the other team had 1 guy there at game time. The umpire declared a forfeit for them. Well they showed up 9 minutes after gametime. Then they said they wanted to play the game. The umpire asked the field supervisor and he said to play the game and the forfeit didnt stand. The...
  11. S

Lock your cars at red mountain park

I just got home from 630 730 games at red mountain park. The reason my car got jacked. The police said they got 4 calls tonight about the softball complex and the high school. The got my honda civic, another honda accord, a gps and garage door opener from another car and broke another window on...
  12. S

Got to swing the asa ultra.

Last night in league a teammate broke out his new asa ultra. He is by no meens a homerun hitter. It took a couple swings but he finally got ahold of one it went about 320 but it was foul. He is in love with the bat.The linedrives were hard shots through the in field.I swung it the first game and...
  13. S

ASA runner interference

So heres what happened.runner is on first,batter hits to our 2nd baseman he touchs 2 and goes to throw to 1.the runner runs back to 1st base.our 1st baseman has to go around the runner and to catch the ball.the ump called the batter safe because our first baseman wasnt on the bag.we would of had...
  14. S

jakmus19 struck out swinging.

Sorry jake but you told me to post it.we were playing his team and he was up to bat.I gave him a little curveball for strike 2.Then i gave him the mighty knuckleball and you guessed it swing and a miss.My only strike out of the night.The umpire was giving him crap for it to.Ok no more about it...
  15. S

Worth pitching mask

I just picked one up from a local sports store. They have one left and said the will do phone orders and shipping. So if anybody is interested message me and i will give you the info. This way they dont keep getting calls about it and i will delete this when i give out the info.
  16. S

how to tell if a booger is a ri

I have a quick question.How do you tell if a booger is a ri.My cousin wants to work me a deal for a booger.He wants 1 and i want his scx3.Any help would be great.
  17. S

miken mafia

I picked up a miken mafia at the end of last season.It hit pretty good.The guy i got it from said it had like 20hits and he just didnt like it.Does this take as long to break in as a recoil.My recoil had about 1500 hits and broke.Also what is the durability on these.
  18. S

srv4 breaking in finally.

Its my first time posting here normally just look at bat reviews and the drama threads.Well i picked up a srv4 about 6 months ago and it hit good hard shots a couple home runs but nothing great.So i got the tee out and was doing some bp with my son.It was hitting decent.No where near my...