Search results

1. take two

2019 Anarchy Reaper USSSA

Recently picked one of these up, wondering if anyone here has hit it. I'm hoping it's better than the Phantom. Works got me tied up where I can't BP it just yet.
  2. take two

Helmer Red Line

Anyone get one of these shipped yet? I recently got to put some swings on a Blue Line and it felt really good but couldn't find one for myself, so I got in on the pre order for the Red . I hope it swings the same.
  3. take two

LTB Ltb anderson techzilla reborn

27 or 28oz in decent shape, shoot me a pm.
  4. take two

Holographic endcap sticker

Used my L6 yesterday and noticed today that the sticker is gone from the endcap, has anybody else had this issue? I know it says void warranty if removed but come on, that's a pretty crappy way to lose out on a warranty. Other than that bat is Fire.
  5. take two

sp13L6

So i moved a bat to buy an L6 on the cheap, my question is for those that have one,how many swings did you put on it with .44's before it was gtg for .52's? I know durability goes down with the 44's, its niw so i dont know if just 52's will break it in properly.
  6. take two

back on the juggy wagon

put my juggy down last year for asa league and went thru a few other bats z2k,swagger,titan,freak98....after about a year of keeping it around for team use in games/bp , i deciced to break her out for some swings and man!! ... it's on a different level. really glad I never dumped it. she's my...
  7. take two

demarini return

Sent my cracked one.12 last wednesday and got my swagger today. All i can say is wow,ive returned mikens, worths and anderson bats and demar doesnt play. Very pleased with there CS. And yes the swagger feels gud at least dry swinging it.
  8. take two

J2U is RATTLING! !

About 400 swings,nice cracking sound with a litte sand rattle. Not yet stadium distance, but close. Me likey. That is all.
  9. take two

Cracked my One .12

She was a good bat and had high hopes for her, but she didnt last. Theres no rattle, and still hits the ball good, it just looks like at any moment it will break in two. Do you guys know if there still giving these as returns or can I get a swagger? I know I could call CS, just wanted to get...
  10. take two

juggy addiction

wasnt to long ago that i bought my first juggy, just picked up another one, even got my girl one. these are the goods, need rehab!!!
  11. take two

My 1st Juggy !!!

picking up my very 1st juggy friday:eek::eek::eek:, 30oz , no rattles less than 200 swings. cant wait to finally swing it in bp. maybe wont swing it in league fri night, will have to see how broken in it is in bp.
  12. take two

fse / mlc / cl22 durability ?

4 months ago i purchased my first demarini , best move ive made. Great product. i play alot of asa and have had great results. last sunday after my game i noticed that my swatter had a 2" crack right along the ss, she lasted me 4 months of league play and many a bp session, around 14-1500 hits...