Search results

1. 1shot

- - worth 2014 homerun derby series - -

First two dates. Additional dates at Sportsplex Poway as well as various BLD's to be released soon. Come out and drop some bombs!!
  2. 1shot

JUST ADDED: WSL D's @ BLD Perris next Saturday, 9/7

Just added WSL D's in addition to the ASA 40's Bang 4 Buck Finals next Saturday, 9/7, at BLD Perris! HOMERUNS: Two (2) then inning ending out ENTRY: $350 The event has been added to www.tournamentasa.com. Feel free to register via the site or simply contact me... Thanks! Archie...
  3. 1shot

- - The Tribe Has Spoke... WSL D's & E's @ Quakes 10/5 - -

Please go to http://asp.tournamentasa.com/ to register your team today. If you need any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me and I'll help you out... Thanks! Archie 951.326.9611 [email protected]
  4. 1shot

$195 Entry at The Yard this Saturday/Sunday!!

5. 1shot

- - - Worth Skills/Small Ball Competition This Thursday @ BLD Perris!! - - -

Begins at 7:00pm. $20 buy-in, $10 re-buys 2 divisions: * Men <35 * Men >36 & ALL Women As always, winners receive the new Worth bat of their choice!! Any questions feel free to text/call me at 951.326.9611 See you out there!! Archie
  6. 1shot

- - - WORTH SPORTS Skills Competition THIS THURSDAY @ BLD Mira Loma (SoCal) - - -

For those that participated in the Worth Sport Skills Competition in Chino Hills a few weeks ago you know it's a great change from the typical homerun derby. If you missed the first one, here's your chance! WHEN: Thursday, 5/16/2013 WHAT TIME: 7:00pm WHERE: BLD Mira Loma, Forbes...
  7. 1shot

- - - WORTH SPORTS Skills Competition THIS THURSDAY @ BLD Mira Loma - - -

For those that participated in the Worth Sport Skills Competition in Chino a few weeks ago you know it's a great change from the typical homerun derby. If you missed the first one, here's your chance! WHEN: Thursday, 5/16/2013 WHAT TIME: 7:00pm WHERE: BLD Mira Loma, Forbes...
  8. 1shot

Rated/easton tourney at quakes 5/11 - game times

9:00am Legacy Buncha Hot Dudes Lucky Bastards IGH Young Guns Toe 2 Toe 10:00am West Coast Fieros Rough Riders P90/Morongo Free Agents 1 Free Agents 2 Free Agents 3 Texts were sent out to all coaches as well as each individual if you're a free agent. Good luck to all teams...
  9. 1shot

Rated Athletics/Easton BAT Tourney 5/11 @ Quakes

Call or email me ASAP to get your team in!! Archie 909.590.7332 office 951.326.9611 cell [email protected]
  10. 1shot

New Camp Pendleton Drifits

Hit me up for details if you're interested in your own teams...
  11. 1shot

Navy Ball Fundraiser: GREAT TIME!!

Huge props to Post for a well ran fundraiser this past weekend on Camp Pendleton. All teams out there were out there for the right reason; to play hard and support the Sailors and their coming Ball. As I said Saturday night, let me know when/if you're gonna have another one and I'll market...
  12. 1shot

DROPPING BOMBS IN THE DESERT - BLD Cat City 6/25

13. 1shot

- - tonight tonight... Hr derby for chris dell - -

Come out and celebrate the life of Chris Dell! ** HR Derby will begin at 7:00pm (half of all proceeds will go directly to the Dell Family) ** A bucket will be passed around and 100% of the proceeds will go directly to the Dell Family ** The Rated Trailer will be out there for ALL your...
  14. 1shot

Round 2: Worth 454 HR Derby @ BLD West Covina

$20 buy-in, $10 re-buys... Two classes +/-200lbs (205 and below fully dressed on a scale), NIW Worth of your choice for BOTH classes... Hit me up with any questions you may have... See you out there!! Archie 951.326.9611