Search results

1. Swierb75

LTB Schutt Deluxe Ball Bag

Damn bro, you need another one. I will ask around. I have seen about 4-5 over in Okinawa and when I get back on 28 Novemeber form this field exercise I will check it out for you.
  2. Swierb75

GTG fivetwo

Got 3 batting cage pullovers from this board bro. Great purchase. Thanks for the great deal. Would do business from 52 again.
  3. Swierb75

For Sale New PJV416 B&B RHT

Oven Why you can't put gloves in the oven? Does it ruin it?
  4. Swierb75

LTB Mizuno Pro Series vs. Rawlings Primo

Glove Gods I will also say I have been a Rawlings guy about 25 years. I still have a beat up Rawlings GG 1B mitt that still works great. I was in the market for a new piece and went with the Primo 1B. It is a great piece of leather and I love what rawlings did with the pocket spliting it...
  5. Swierb75

GTG TonZaga

Zaga's is a GTG bro. Got some elite turfs from him without a hitch. Quick ship and came just like he said they were. Would do business with this bro again.
  6. Swierb75

GTG Havoc34

GTG bro here, great communication and shipped out quick to Japan!!! Would reccomend to anyone out there. (Sorry for the late feedback)
  7. Swierb75

For Sale 28oz Easton OG Extended

Have any pics?
  8. Swierb75

For Trade Scx3, up for trade

Hammer's I will give you (2) Easton Hammers 30ozer's Any sale price?
  9. Swierb75

For Sale Sandlot & GG 50th Ann

Typhoon BUMP!!!!!
  10. Swierb75

For Sale Size 40 ****ies

3 pair 13" cell pocket ****ies up for grabs. Black, Blue and Brown Shorts are in good shape no tears, rips or stains. Will sell all 3 for 30 gifted.
  11. Swierb75

For Sale Sandlot & GG 50th Ann

I have 2 gloves up for sale. 1st is a SANDLOT 12.75 Trapeze. Glove is very clean maybe used for catch a couple times. I upgraded to a Pro Preferred so I am not going to let it collect dust. $60 shipped 2nd is a Gold Glove Ann series 11.75. Glove is in great shape and is game ready...
  12. Swierb75

For Sale Jerseys

Your 2xl is that #250 or #25?
  13. Swierb75

GTG tonzaga

Got some elite turfs form this board bro, all went smooth and shoes were shipped promptly and received them quick in Japan. Thanks would deal with TonZaga again.
  14. Swierb75

For Trade Mint 26oz max asa recoil

I got it all!!!! I got some Hammers, the real deal to. 30oz Hammers Brand spanking new LMAO :)
  15. Swierb75

For Sale 5 PRO PREFERRED'S see pics

Hey do you have any 12.5?
  16. Swierb75

For Trade Demarini 2010 White Steel (Marroon Barrel)

Just like the title states. Looking to trade this NIW 26oz Demarini White Steel. LMK whats out there. I would be interested in anything and would add cash to make ends meet. Lets get the offers coming in. I don't have the receipt but the is returnable.
  17. Swierb75

GTG Swierb75

Thanks unclemo, I was getting a little worried but had a back up plan to get you what you wanted.
  18. Swierb75

For Sale NIW RBI Pro Swing

Still have some left. Get yours today!!!
  19. Swierb75

For Sale SRV3 27oz (mint)

Guys bat is sold, and will be mailed out to Chubby_43. Thanks Chub.
  20. Swierb75

For Trade Easton Speed Wheeled Bag

Keep it up top...