Search results

1. Swierb75

GTG fivetwo

Got 3 batting cage pullovers from this board bro. Great purchase. Thanks for the great deal. Would do business from 52 again.
  2. Swierb75

GTG TonZaga

Zaga's is a GTG bro. Got some elite turfs from him without a hitch. Quick ship and came just like he said they were. Would do business with this bro again.
  3. Swierb75

GTG Havoc34

GTG bro here, great communication and shipped out quick to Japan!!! Would reccomend to anyone out there. (Sorry for the late feedback)
  4. Swierb75

For Sale Size 40 ****ies

3 pair 13" cell pocket ****ies up for grabs. Black, Blue and Brown Shorts are in good shape no tears, rips or stains. Will sell all 3 for 30 gifted.
  5. Swierb75

For Sale Sandlot & GG 50th Ann

I have 2 gloves up for sale. 1st is a SANDLOT 12.75 Trapeze. Glove is very clean maybe used for catch a couple times. I upgraded to a Pro Preferred so I am not going to let it collect dust. $60 shipped 2nd is a Gold Glove Ann series 11.75. Glove is in great shape and is game ready...
  6. Swierb75

GTG tonzaga

Got some elite turfs form this board bro, all went smooth and shoes were shipped promptly and received them quick in Japan. Thanks would deal with TonZaga again.
  7. Swierb75

For Trade Demarini 2010 White Steel (Marroon Barrel)

Just like the title states. Looking to trade this NIW 26oz Demarini White Steel. LMK whats out there. I would be interested in anything and would add cash to make ends meet. Lets get the offers coming in. I don't have the receipt but the is returnable.
  8. Swierb75

GTG Big D

Baugth a used Mizuno top from him. It was in great condition. Shipped out and received quick and I am in Japan. Would do business with Big D again. Thanks for the smooth transaction.
  9. Swierb75

For Sale SRV3 27oz (mint)

(SOLD chubby_43 for asking price)I have an SRV3 27oz with 15 cuts on it. I took it out of the wrapper along with a 28oz and I am going to keep the 28oz and unload the 27oz to a board bro. As the photos show the bat is near perfect. 170.00 gifted, shipped priority, with DC.
  10. Swierb75

For Trade Easton Speed Wheeled Bag

Looking to trade my NIW Easton Speed Wheeled Bag. LMK what you have. Looking for 1st Base Mitt, NIW 27oz Salvo. Large capacity wheeled travel or game bag holds up to six bats in a lockable bat compartment Easton exclusive Glove Cave hard shell ball glove storage compartment and a...
  11. Swierb75

GTG rightsideswine

Shipped bat right away, and I received it quick. Would deal with this board bro again. Rightsideswine is GTG.
  12. Swierb75

For Sale NIW RBI Pro Swing

$15.20 Gifted, Shipped The RBI Pro Swing helps you put your wrist, power, arm and body behind your swing. Your stored energy is contained in the chamber and released with a quick "SWISH". This means a smooth, level and energetic swing. The result is good swing path, quick hands and...
  13. Swierb75

GTG rebel311

Did a deal with rebel311 and it went smooth. Payment was sent promptly and kept in contact. Just getting started and is GTG.
  14. Swierb75

For Sale/Trade NEW 3N2 Pro Turf Trainers..... (35.00 Shipped)

I have some New 3N2 shoes. I have searched the store and can't find them anywhere. If someone know if the store sells these please LMK. Note I do know they sell the Pro Turf Trainer "HI" not the Low or Mid. I am selling the Pro Turf Trainer Lows for 35.00 gifted shipped with DC will trade...
  15. Swierb75

For Trade NIW 28oz RD28

Like the title states I have a NIW 28oz RD28 No Receipt, I am looking to trade for a NIW 27oz RD 28 No receipt ok. If you wanna buy it shoot me offers that I might consider. I want to trade first.
  16. Swierb75

GTG unclemo44

It was a pleasure doing business with this board bro. Traded bats with him, and he was very patent with the mail. Package was running slow. Thanks.
  17. Swierb75

GTG tinman4dub

Smooth deal, paid right after deal was agreed on. Contact was awesome. Would do business with this board bro anytime.
  18. Swierb75

GTG Demarini78

Smooth transcation, would deal with this bro anytime. Thanks
  19. Swierb75

For Sale NWT Nokona AMG*1150 LHT

Just as the add states. Great glove for the little league players. Got this for a great price so I figure why not unload it on SBF's. 55.00 Shipped
  20. Swierb75

For Sale/Trade ASA 26oz Recoil MaxLoad

BAT SOLD Exactly what it states. Ready to get rid of it. Only has 10 swings on it. LMK what you have for trade. If I can't find anything in trade I will sell for 225 shipped. Please send offers in a message Thanks.