Search results

1. Mont 25

Looking to play with a Washington or Oregon 55+ team

Good dude looking to play 1B, 3B, or C for a WA or OR AA, AAA, or major team. I have a good stick and a good glove. Played on teams that have won several Western National, Jim Sherman, and Worlds titles. I am a great teammate. I am happy to practice with you to allow my abilities to shine...
  2. Mont 25

Adidas 2 piece Melee2 12”

I am a big fan of this bat. I prefer it over the JB and the SunCoast sticks, although I DO like the JB. I believe it fits my swing best. Dependent upon the type of hitter you are, this could be a top performer for you. I have gotten some of the best results with this bat. Excellent for line...
  3. Mont 25

Westerns - St. George

Here you go... https://www.seniorsoftball.com/wc/wc2020/West-20-50.pdf
  4. Mont 25

Dent it was so cool to meet you at the fields in St George. I wasn't able to get over to chat...

Dent it was so cool to meet you at the fields in St George. I wasn't able to get over to chat more, because we had a lot going on at the time. We ended up playing through Sunday and taking the championship. Hope you did well and had fun.
  5. Mont 25

Notable differences

I find the bats and the balls to be a little hotter, but not a huge difference. Max 5 runs per inning outside of the open inning. The pitch is a strike if the ball hits the mat and is on an arch of 6-12'. The homerun is back! There are 3 for AAA; 6 for major; 9 for major+. And there is plenty of...
  6. Mont 25

Westerns - St. George

Michael's Autogroup of Bellevue will be there. Looking forward to playing some ball. Wishing all the teams safe travels and good luck.
  7. Mont 25

2020 Jim Sherman Memorial/Northwest Championships

I'll be there with Michael's Toyota 55s AAA. Looks like there will be 6 teams in the division. Looking forward to a great weekend. Good luck to all the teams and stay safe.
  8. Mont 25

Senior Bat Question

The sticks you mentioned are great. It would be best for you to swing a couple of your friends bats or see if you can demo some bats to see which bat best fits your swing. You might also check out Senior Softball Bat Reviews on YouTube as well. Dave does a great job of featuring many of the...
  9. Mont 25

5/16-5/17 Albuquerque High Desert Dual

Love the things you are doing with the prison ministries.
  10. Mont 25

2020 miken ultra 2 Johnny Bailey

I have 150+ swings on mine (28 oz.) and its webbing up nicely and going strong. I hit for power and have been able to see distances in the 350-380' range. It's a great bat and on par with the Worth AT18 and a step behind my Adidas Red 2-piece end-loaded 12". I do like a heavier bat and that may...
  11. Mont 25

2021 DeMarini senior Nautalai series

I have had a similar experience.
  12. Mont 25

2020 Senior Miken Bat question

Sounds great! Would love to see some video if you are able. Hurry up good weather! :-)
  13. Mont 25

Bigcat21, It has the same barrel as the AT18. I have enjoyed swinging the AT18 and it has tremendous pop and distance. I hope our season is able to get going sometime soon. I'd like to see live action with the AT18. How are you liking the one ounce end-load on the Marauder?
  14. Mont 25

2020 Easton Empire bats

I believe in quality tools, but a good craftsman never blames his tools. I do not own the Easton product and haven't for some time, but have friends that use them very successfully. It's a new year. Demarini hadn't had a strong showing until late last year and now the new sticks are fire...
  15. Mont 25

I have the 2020 Miken JB and the Worth AT18; both in 28oz. I like them both and have experienced incredible performance out of them both. The JB has a 12" barrel and is a 2-piece which is similar to your Freak 30. Being end-loaded and having a smaller barrel the sweet spot will be smaller. I...
  16. Mont 25

2020 Easton Empire bats

It's really difficult to determine the bat performance based on someone else swinging the bat. There are many factors to be considered, for example the loading of the bat, the weight, swing speed, and others. If you swing balanced bats best you will have you will have you better performances...
  17. Mont 25

AT18

Lots of interesting takes on this one. I bought mine some time ago, and was able to hit it a couple weeks ago. I prefer an end-loaded bat and this one seems to be more of a mid-load. I am swinging a 28 ounce and the swing is smooth and allows me to hit to all fields and power up for the long...
  18. Mont 25

Enjoy, my friend!
  19. Mont 25

2021 DeMarini senior Nautalai series

Thanks Ken! This is very helpful.
  20. Mont 25

You won't be disappointed.