Search results

1. Mont 25

Looking to play with a Washington or Oregon 55+ team

Good dude looking to play 1B, 3B, or C for a WA or OR AA, AAA, or major team. I have a good stick and a good glove. Played on teams that have won several Western National, Jim Sherman, and Worlds titles. I am a great teammate. I am happy to practice with you to allow my abilities to shine...
  2. Mont 25

Onyx Softball Bat

Has anyone swung the Onyx 12” end-loaded bat? I picked one up recently and it swings a little heavier than my other sticks it’s weight. I haven’t had the chance to put many swings on it, but it didn’t seem to be hot out of the wrapper. I plan to put work in this weekend and will share more. In...
  3. Mont 25

Facemask for Infielders

Hi Seniors, I'd like to hear your thoughts on facemasks for fielders. Our team recently played at the Rock N Reno Tournament and the infields were providing some very challenging bad hops. I noticed several infielders using masks and even heard a few horror stories about players who took shots...
  4. Mont 25

For Sale Louisville Slugger Hyper Z

Looking to sell 28 oz Louisville Slugger Hyper Z new in the wrapper. Seeking $120 shipped OBO. Please PM me for additional details. Thanks, Dermont
  5. Mont 25

For Sale Dudley Lightning Lift 29 oz

Looking to sell 29oz Dudley Lightning Lift with very few hits (approximately 40). Tape grip and knob cuff. Seeking $130 shipped OBO. Please PM me for additional details. Thanks, Dermont
  6. Mont 25

For Sale Miken Maxload Jason Kendrick 30 oz

Looking to sell 30oz Miken Maxload very few hits (approximately 60-70). Spiderz grip and knob cuff. Seeking $140 shipped OBO. Please PM me for additional details. Thanks, Dermont
  7. Mont 25

For Sale 2018 Miken Bigcat 28 oz

Looking to sell 28 oz Miken Big Cat very few hits (approximately 30-40). Lizard skin grip and trigger knob cuff. Seeking $150 shipped OBO. Please PM me for additional details. Thanks, Dermont
  8. Mont 25

Price Check Help with Miken, Dudley, and Louisville Slugger

Hi Softball Brothers and Sisters, I need help with going prices for the following bats. Miken Freak Platinum Maxload 30 oz. Miken Big Cat 28 oz. Dudley Lightning Lift 29 oz. Louisville Slugger Hyper Z NIW 28 oz. I appreciate any help you may be able to offer. All are in very good shape an low...
  9. Mont 25

For Sale Dudley Lightning Legend 2.0 Endloaded 29 Ounces

Selling my 29 ounce Dudley Lightning Legend 2.0 senior softball bat. Approximately 70 to 80 swings. No cracks, wedding, or rattles. Asking $200 or best offer shipping via US Postal Service.
  10. Mont 25

Price Check: Louisville Slugger Hyper Z 2016 NIW

Hi all, What is the going rate for a NIW 28 Oz Hyper Z?
  11. Mont 25

For Sale Miken Maxload Jason Kendrick Senior 30 oz

Looking to sell 30 ounce Miken Jason Kendrick Senior Bat. Approximately, 60 swings, $135 or best offer. Pm with offers.
  12. Mont 25

Price Check: Adidas Melee 2 Balanced and Miken Freak Maxload

Hi, Have too many sticks. Looking to sell the two pictured. Need a price check. Both are 30 ounce sticks. Thanks in advance for your help. Dermont
  13. Mont 25

Price Check: Worth Jeff Hall 27.5 Oz and Demarini Sr. One 2014 NOW 30 Oz.

Hi fellows, Need some help with pricing on some bats. Jeff Hall is a 27.5 Oz with 80-100 cuts. The Demarini Sr. Ones are 30 oz ; one niw and the other with 60 cuts. IM for pictures.
  14. Mont 25

Price Check Easton ST100 30oz

What are ST100s going for these days? I have a 30 ounce in really good condition, returnable, no papers. I can text you pictures, however, I don't know how to attach them to this post.
  15. Mont 25

Price check: 30 oz SCN17BH new stamp

Need help with price for a 2012.5 30 oz. Has about 50 cuts, returnable, no receipt, no webbing, no rattles. Thanks for any help you can offer.
  16. Mont 25

Price check: OG LS Z2000 30 ounce

What is the value of an 30oz OG Z2000? Thanks for any help that anyone can offer.
  17. Mont 25

Price Check: NIW NR Worth Duo 28 Oz.

Would someone please let me know what these are going for?
  18. Mont 25

Replacement for Worth Mutant 454

Called Worth CS for replacement of my Mutant 454 30oz. Was told I have a choice of Duo 28 oz. or balanced BJ Fulk 30 oz. I like more of an end loaded bat. Suggestions on which regarding performance? I am able to modify my swing to make either work. Was told 2013's were not an option. Thanks for...
  19. Mont 25

SBM454 Mutant 454

Has anyone swung this bat? What's the going rate for niw stick? Thanks for any help you can offer.
  20. Mont 25

2011 Duo vs. 2011 WSE

For a power hitter swinging a 28 oz in either, which will give better performance in distance, pop, and sweet spot? Thanks in advance for your feedback!