Search results

1. The Crimedog

2016 SBF Fantasy Baseball PRO League

Commish, do it up.
  2. The Crimedog

Team's I've paid $ for this year

I'm not going to post all my teams, some rosters get crazy with IDP's and I'm skipping my SBF team since 11 of you can go see it at any time. Full 6 TD's all around, PPR with bonuses for 40 yard plays and 100+ yards Ol' Dirty Beckham 1. (10) Julio Jones (Atl - WR) 2. (15) Jeremy Hill (Cin -...
  3. The Crimedog

League Advice: Two teams too good for the league

So let me give some history here: Team A historically has been the best team in the Division 1 for the better part of 20 years. Players are "compensated" somehow through money or services to play league and tournaments for the team. At least that what is rumored (it's more than a rumor though)...
  4. The Crimedog

Pick Three From My Championship Team

12 team H2H, you can keep a player for a total of 4 years. Draft him, keep him in that round, Yahoo ADP, automatic 1st rounder. FA pickups are taken in the last round. The Men: Trout R1 (last year I can have him) Altuve R8 Puig ADP so R2 Corey ****erson FA Jorge Soler FA Kole Calhoun...
  5. The Crimedog

Baseball Keepers: Pick 5

Rules: 1- You must keep 1-IF, 1-OF, 1P, 2- Anyone 2- You lose the round they're kept in 3- This is my last year to keep Trout 4- I lost in the championship so I get the 11th pick. Stanton R2 Trout R20 Goldschmidt R5 Adam Jones R3 Altuve R7 Victor Martinez R13 Machado R23 Jordan...
  6. The Crimedog

Team #3

12 team PPR Keeper league. I kept Charles in Rd 1. I think I might end up dropping Robinson at some point, but that's ok. 1. (5) Jamaal Charles  (KC - RB) 2. (20) Julio Jones (Atl - WR) 3. (29) Julius Thomas (Den - TE) 4. (44) Percy Harvin (Sea - WR) 5. (53) Joique Bell (Det - RB) 6...
  7. The Crimedog

2nd Money League Draft

This is a PPR Keeper League and QB's get 6 per TD and PPC (-PPINC) 1. (1) Matt Forte (Chi - RB) 2. (24) Jordy Nelson (GB - WR) 3. (25) Julius Thomas (Den - TE) 4. (48) Percy Harvin (Sea - WR) 5. (49) Joique Bell (Det - RB) 6. (72) Cam Newton (Car - QB) 7. (73) Eric Decker (NYJ - WR) 8. (96)...
  8. The Crimedog

ESPN Auction League/Dynasty Keepers

Ok, this is a 10 team DEEP league with a big bench and we have to keep 12 players with a draft budget of $200. Some of these are no brainers but there's some serious tough calls to make due to value. We have the option to start 2 QB's because the last Flex is OP (for other player) HC is Head...
  9. The Crimedog

Keeper Choice

So I get to keep ONE of these two guys: Julio Jones Rd 3 Alshon Jeffery Rd 9. This yes, seems like a no brainer (and I'm a Bears fan) however there's some factors here: 1- I have two first round picks because I traded Alfred Morris last season. 2- I also have 2 4th (or 5th I don't...
  10. The Crimedog

My Keepers From This One Team

We get to keep 5 players IF/OF/P/Manager's Choice x2. You can have them up to three years in the round you drafted them. R3- Adam Jones R5- Paul Goldscmidt R20- Mike Trout (2nd time keeper) R21- Julio Teheran R23- Manny Machado (2nd time) Be jealous. Yes. :D
  11. The Crimedog

Keepers #2

I'm pretty sure again what I plan on doing but I figured I'd throw this out there for you guys. I can keep three of these guys. Previous keepers use ADP, first year keepers are kept in their draft round, FA are last round picks. You cannoy keep 3 P or 3 hitters, it has to be mixed. The options...
  12. The Crimedog

Time for Keepers #1

This for sure is my toughest call and I'm like 66% sure I'm gonna do what I'm gonna do. Rules are as such, we keep THREE players 1-First year keeper gets kept in the round you drafted them, FA pickups are last rounders 2-Next year you get him at ADP 3- Automatic 1st rounder and last time you...
  13. The Crimedog

ASA Ground Rule Double: Runner on 2nd

So last night I hit a GRD with a runner on 2nd (not sure if the ball rolled under the fence or bounced over I think it went under) and the ump only awarded the runner on 2nd one base. Shouldn't he have scored on the double?
  14. The Crimedog

Fantasy Football Draft(s) Tally

So as you'll see by this list, I do a LOT of fantasy sport teams. This year I managed to keep my teams down to 9. I did this with baseball for my own purposes but I went through every teams and broke it down by position and how many "shares" I have invested in each player. Here's the results...
  15. The Crimedog

My Auction Team

This is a different style for me, I took over this team last season with some decent value and traded Marshawn Lynch for Bryant last year. I also had Fred Jackson at the time. This league has 3 Flex spots. WR/RB, WR/TE and OP, where you can put ANY offensive player there, like well a QB...
  16. The Crimedog

Another Crimedog Draft

This is another money league draft I did. 12 team NON PPR keeper league. I had the 5th pick and my keeper was Alfred Morris. Lets see what you all have to say and tomorrow I'll post a quick story about this draft. 1. (5) Doug Martin (TB - RB) 2. (20) David Wilson (NYG - RB) 3. (29) Larry...
  17. The Crimedog

Crimedog Money League #3

Almost same deal as #2. 12 team, full PPR keeper league. Not crazy about my #2 pick but Marshall and AJ went slightly earlier than I planned. Got sniped on Sproles in round 5, he almost made it to me. 1. (2) Jamaal Charles (KC - RB) 2. (23) Andre Johnson (Hou - WR) 3. (26) Reggie Bush (Det -...
  18. The Crimedog

Crimedog Money League Draft 2:

This is a 12 team keeper, full PPR with three tiers of scoring bonuses and 6pts for all TD's. 1. (4) Doug Martin (TB - RB) 2. (21) Brandon Marshall (Chi - WR) 3. (28) Reggie Bush (Det - RB) 4. (45) Hakeem Nicks (NYG - WR) 5. (52) Darren Sproles (NO - RB) 6. (69) Tavon Austin (StL - WR) 7...
  19. The Crimedog

FREE Yahoo League- Draft Tomorrow.

Draft is THURSDAY (correction) night. I need at least 2 guys, as many as 4. This is a league I run with some of the Northeast Softball guys as well as some SBF members. PM me your e-mail address and I'll send you the invite. Thanks in advance.
  20. The Crimedog

Can you make a reasonable argument......

To NOT keep AJ Green? here? I get to keep ONE of these guys: AJ Green Rd 2 Stevan Ridley Rd 7 RG3 RD 8 Danario Alexander Last Rd. I REALLY like Green but damn, RG3 in the 8th is tempting. Or I could keep Phillip Rivers. :rolleyes: