Search results

1. Long Balls

Long Haul Bombers

So it's down to the final event before the finals and only Team Easton and Miken's Filby left to hit. Awesome job so far by CL22 who is currently leading !!! Only Easton's Wegman has a legit shot at catching or maybe passing him if he hits 12 or 13 out of 15 out which is alot. Filby has an...
  2. Long Balls

DC41 return ?

hey fellas, posting this for a friend. i'm looking for an update on what return he may get for a white 2013 Miken DC-41 Supermax USSSA that cracked at the handle the other night ? i did a quick search and didn't find what i was looking for. any help would be appreciated. thanks
  3. Long Balls

Z3000 ?

ok fellas, i need someone to confirm or deny this please. I was talking to a couple of guys from another team in my league last night who both seemed legit and were mashers. and they said a buddy in a different league has the Z3000 and they hit it a few nights ago. the last i heard the Z3000...
  4. Long Balls

Diablo vs Dark

ok fellas, i need some help, opinions, facts, suggestions, etc. lol as of yesterday, aka fathers day, i am in possession of two brand new Demarini gloves. The Diablo and the Dark, both are 14 inches and i play left or left center on my team. I haven't had the chance to fondle either one...
  5. Long Balls

Breaking it in

Hey fellas, just getting back into playing after a longggg break and I just got a .12 and obviously i need to break it in. i've read some articles that say to start off with medium swings (50 or so) and work your way up, etc. Is that true or can you just unwrap and bomb away in bp ?
  6. Long Balls

Batting Practice

ok fellas, help me out here. i'm just getting back into playing more often. Fedex has my new bat, lol. Alot of the things I have read about new bats is the length of time it may take them to break in, etc. But my question is, is it ok to use the bat often for batting practice ? Obviously...
  7. Long Balls

Looking for a new bat

Ok fellas, I'm looking for a new bat. I'm just getting back into it so any serious and good suggestions will be appreciated. I need one for a tourney in a few months. The bat does not have to be ASA approved. Thanks in advance.