Search results

1. B

Fulk 2017

Definitely swings different than last years fulk. Swung them both in a derby and the new one felt a lot lighter with the .5 endload. Looks like it's like I'll be switching over the the freak30 once my other one breaks
  2. B

2016 gsl leagues in and around Pittsburgh

The wolf pack softball league is now gsl sanctioned so there is finally something to play besides ASA. There is also an attempt to bring another gsl league to the Pittsburgh area using other fields in and around the city. You can comment or message on here for more info or go look up wolf pack...
  3. B

Gsl Worlds

Looks like Gsl has pulled in a lot of teams in this weekend for worlds. Anyone on here going? If so with who and what class? Good luck to everyone going.
  4. B

2015 Last At Bat Thread

Single into right field at the isa elite worlds. The next inning we won on a walk off homerun to run rule a team in the championship. Awesome tournament with great teams.
  5. B

gsl bat rules

Yeah new thumb print stamp only. No ASA only bats allowed. Or old stamps
  6. B

Gsl "spring world / mojo" open bracket

Going to be cold but usually a fun tournament with a lot of good competition. Always seems like the best weather is on friday also then gets worse as the weekend goes.
  7. B

2015 Freedom Sports Winter World Series (Myrtle Beach)

Just came out hot and hit. Our next game against laria we only put up 12.
  8. B

Good luck down there. I play with tom and a bunch of those guys. Sure I will be watching your friday night game.
  9. B

Are you playing with la familia
  10. B

Anyone know who bwu softball is? Drew them our first game.
  11. B

Yeah always a good game when we play. Good luck down there!
  12. B

I will be down there with All In out of PA in the upper. Anyone else have any idea about upper teams or brackets.... or any of that stuff.
  13. B

2005 ASA bat (Mayhem 98 -- Orange)

I'm still swinging my mayhem and an extended with the new balls and it does just fine. And you won't have to worry about using it in colder weather.
  14. B

will the 2004 ASA stamped bats stay legal??

I've swung the og freak with the .52 core balls and it hits them just fine. But these new stamp bats are pretty ridiculous right out of the wrapper with very little or no break in time at all.
  15. B

NSA super worlds

Yeah fun fields to play on. Usually a lot of runs scored so you have to hit on those fields we put up over 40 runs on one of those fields and still lost by 2.
  16. B

NSA super worlds

They didn't have a fence for asa worlds when we went. They played the fields the way they are not sure if nsa will do it differently. I'm pretty sure we play our first game on one of the big fields
  17. B

NSA super worlds

I believe its 14-17 and its tough but we do it a lot even in asa and gsl there. We get put on those bigger fields a lot.
  18. B

NSA super worlds

Most fields are around 300 and there are 4 fields that range from 330-360 in the gaps and center.