Search results

1. S

Webster invitational b tourney June 13th

Got 7 teams and looking for 1 more. Please get a hold of me asap if interested. Tourney is this week. My number is 5086125145
  2. S

mass Asa state tourney

Does anyone know the date of the states?
  3. S

Webster invitational b tourney June 13th

Going to bring back the webster ma. bowling motion tournament for Saturday June 13th. Cost 350 with a 3 game guarantee, with cash prize going to winner. Please get a hold of me if you are interested on this site, or call jeff at 508-612-5145.
  4. S

the walt tournament

Sinni's is in. Is it all 1 division yet. If not can we be in b. Hell we have not won a game in 3 yrs. Haha
  5. S

new England softball tourneys

Bowling motion
  6. S

new England softball tourneys

Looking to set our schedule for tourneys this year, and was wondering if people can post dates for there tournaments. Looking to bring back the webster tourney June 13th-14th. If anyone has dates for keene, states, canaan, and others please let them be known.
  7. S

Webster invitational b tourney now Aug 16th-17th

It is cancelled. Not enough interest
  8. S

10 man mass states

Agree on bat testing is a joke. 1 team checked 85 bats and only 25 passed. Need to figure a better solution on bats. Asa must make money from bat companies, because they are the only ones with double wall bats.
  9. S

Pa. 10 man "B" States July 12-13

Asa is brutal. In Ma if we do not play in the states the will not sign our paperwork to go to drifton. They also charge 400 for tourney.
  10. S

Webster invitational b tourney now Aug 16th-17th

Do to a lot of local interest I am rescheduling the webster bowling motion tourney to august 16th-17th. Will cost 350 with money going to the winners. It will be a single wall bat tourney (steels are legal ). If you have any questions please call jeff at 5086125145.
  11. S

Webster b Invitational July 17th-18th

Going to be pushed back to august. Will give more details soon.
  12. S

Yes the 19th and 20th. Did not know the states were that date. Is there any info on that?
  13. S

Was not going to run tourney this year, but have had a lot of people ask me to do it. It is the 7th annual Webster MA bowling motion tourney July 17 and 18th(if needed). It cost 350 per team with cash prizes going to 1st and 2nd. This will be a single wall bat tourney(steels can be used). If you...
  14. S

Walt Tourney Keene, NH

Sinni's will be there. please call me at 508-612-5145
  15. S

CT Early Bird Modified Tournament April 5-6, 2014

The fact that these umps do not know what the rules of the game is the main factor of all these problems. MA, Ct, or NH umps are all a roll of the dice when calling a game. I have also run tourneys for 10 years, and have had many screaming matches with the way they call pitching rules. Also...
  16. S

2013 nats.

Was Wiley able to pitch
  17. S

2013 nats.

Am I confused, but do they not follow the pitching list in drifton. I remember wiley getting taken off the mound, because he was on the list.
  18. S

Connecticut Sling Tourney

What happen with this tourney. Did it happen
  19. S

Webster Men's 5th annual B invitational June 8th+9th

Thank you to everyone who came out yesterday. Glad the rain held out for the day, and congrats to Ocean Glass who beat Foxy's Gang in the final.
  20. S

2013 MA 10 Man Modified State Tournament

They feel confident in this tourney to have 2 divisions.