Search results

1. hitsone

Cararact eye surgery

It is time to get it done, depth perception is real bad, headlight glare dangerous. Going in May 10. What can I expect right after the surgery? Dr says I cannot play ball for 1 week. I'm thinking it will be longer. Will it take long to adjust to the new vision? Are there any side effects. My...
  2. hitsone

How did they "recertify" those metal bats

Metal only league couple of guys have bats with a recertified sticker eg Demarini B52. every one is wondering just what the manufacturers did to them when they were sent in. The B52's balance point is an inch down the taper and the bat's actual weight is 29.5 oZ instead of the 28 Oz on the...
  3. hitsone

dual stamp or 2 bats? Asa & Usssa

Playing in 2 leagues. Asa with 52 balls and Usssa with44 375 balls. I like a balance point around 19.5 or 19.75 being a small guy singles spray hitter. I would appreciate some advice about which way to go and some suggestions on choice of bats.
  4. hitsone

Dislocated thumb

I was pitching in a senior tourney when some 77 yr old hit a pissle back at me out of the shadows. Off my glove into my right thumb, moving it to the back of my hand. ER over $5000. (sending receipts in for reimbursement I hope). Custom brace comes off after 6 weeks next Apr 1. So can anyone...
  5. hitsone

Price Check Miken ultra II Advanced (round metal knob)

Thanks to sewyourown I now know my buddy is looking for an Advanced. 26/27 oz. Anyone have any idea what these would go for? They never were in abundance but gotta be a few out there somewhere. Thanks in advance.
  6. hitsone

Miken Ultra II Advanced

Sewyourown has kindly informed me I should be looking for the Miken Advanced with the round metal knob. thank you for the correction. I'd like to get some info and price on these as I may get teammate one for xmas.
  7. hitsone

LTB Miken Ultra II Advanced (round metal knob) 26/27

I've now corrected the bat name thanks to my board bro's Want to give teammate one for Xmas. Got to be a cheap one out there somewhere. Deal done, got one.
  8. hitsone

Gyms in Mesa AZ?

I'll be in Mesa AZ for a couple of months. Might need a weight gym or a gym equipt for a batters workout. Looking for free weights, dumbells, and preloaded barbells. Olympic bars and squat racks etc. Oh yeah has to be reasonable. eg a Golds would be perfect but this retired guy has to watch...
  9. hitsone

GTG Grinding4abuck

As always another smooth deal done. No complaints with this bro.
  10. hitsone

GTG That is oldrocket,

very fast payment, straight up deal no haggling. don't hesitate to deal with.
  11. hitsone

GTG for VPD#9

Easy to talk to, quick to complete, should give lessons on how to buy.
  12. hitsone

GTG is Softballdad52

straight up no ****ering, quick payment. don't worry with this bro.
  13. hitsone

GTG Mac86

Very helpful completing a multi bat deal, good communication. His suggestions worked well and were cost benificial. Thanks for the deal.
  14. hitsone

GTG shortporch is great

quick, easy. deal done. thanks
  15. hitsone

For Sale very nice NRG 600

NRG 600 27 oz maxload,SOLD to shortporch got it when they first came out. Never been in a game, tee work only, estimate less than 100 hits. Small bag etc scratches, no rattles, og grip, not a warranty return. $120. shipped, PP fees incl (no gift) no trades please. Well....maybe a senior Melee...
  16. hitsone

Cricket helmet for pitcher??

Anyone have any input? New ones are titanium and are tough. and light.
  17. hitsone

GTG for luckydog_20

Straight to the point, very easy deal. I would deal again.
  18. hitsone

GTG for bigdog1031

Quick deal, immediate cash payment and he even drove over to pick up. Alway great to meet a fellow SBFer. Nice guy on the board and in person.
  19. hitsone

GTG is Mac86

Easy multibat deal. very good communication cooperation.
  20. hitsone

How did my EQII crack

This NIW has been in my collection in the garage since'05. I've had it out to photograph and show off. NOw I can see a crack, I'm fairly sure it is a crack. What happened? Did it get too cold, was it bumped? Real irritation.