Search results

1. B

Wood softball bats/ what ball to hit?

So what is the best compression to use for these bats or does it really matter -- high or low compression what are the thoughts on this just wandering new league starting up with wood bats and ball preference has not been decided yet thanx for input
  2. B

wood bat - softball ball ?

what is the best compression to use with a wood bat? Distance is the key but just overall performance is what I am looking for. Low or high compression softball ?? thanx
  3. B

Shorts

Does anyone do the Shorts in Ty-dye colors ?? maybe Camo patterns with a lot of different colors.. I would appreciate any help Thanx guys
  4. B

LTB Z2000 or Z3000 Bal.

Need 26 oz RI or OG good used bat, Let me know what you got Thanx
  5. B

Eddie O'Bunn any results ??

Was wandering if there were any results for all divisions thanx
  6. B

Wood Bat ???

What is the best compression softball to use with wood bats? our league went to wood bats and i was just wandering ?? I think we can use a 44 cor but compression can be any.. 400 ? 325 ? what u guys think..
  7. B

mock up info.

sent you a pm about some possible mock up work..sent to james23 thanx
  8. B

LTB a certain wood softball bat

looking for a Marraucci Softball bat KA23 or an Evil Sports bamboom bat the white one...anyone know any info please lmk ---thanx
  9. B

wood softball bats??

anyone know where i can get a wood softball bat -- looking for a Marraucci wood softball bat KA23 model...Just batz was sold out and their website doesnt have any for sale -- also looking for a Evil sports BamBoom wood bat the white one mine broke lmk guys thanx
  10. B

For Sale LTS 2 Worths and a Syn 2

I have two worth bats -- both 26 oz and 1 Syn 2 (26oz) - both worths are in excellent condition.. the Syn 2 has got some hits on it, so i would say it is in good condition...They break down like this 1 - 2010 Greg Connell M75120 with a return..26oz the OG grip has been removed..great bat...
  11. B

.40 cor softballs - the best?

League is going to .40 cor softballs any compression...must be yellow color...any suggestions on which ones to get...and if so who has them..thanx
  12. B

LTB MV-1 used in good shape

lookin to get a 27oz Super max OG or RI would prefer OG grip but not necessary .... I know i can get the RI type NIW for about 170.00 so please be kind -- thanx guys
  13. B

GTG leadoff man is GTG!

had a great deal with him..everything on his part went smooth with no problems...thanx again bro.
  14. B

GTG Nate 11 is GTG!

WE had a great deal..no problems, everything went smooth ---good board bro. to deal with...thanx again
  15. B

GTG Brian hobbs is GTG!

This board bro. is GTG..we had a smooth deal, no problems..I would not hesitate to deal with him in the future...Thanx again
  16. B

GTG cbradley49 is GTG!

had a good deal on a bat..He shipped fast and everything went smooth..This board bro. is GTG..
  17. B

Nrg 600 26oz bal. Or endload

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GOT...WOULD LIKE A 25oz ALSO THANX
  18. B

GTG jrsball is GTG!!

had a great deal on a bat..everything went smooth, he is GTG.....thanx again bro.
  19. B

GTG hitless45 is GTG!

We had a great deal and everything went smooth..Good communication, no confusion..I would recommend highly dealing with this board brother in the future...Good luck in the rest of the season.
  20. B

GTG shorty2313 is GTG

had a good deal with this board bro. and everything went fine..thanx for the bat bro.