Search results

1. D

Bat tossed from tournament

Found a duel stamp Xeno at good for 7.99. Its a 32/22 so a -10. Was at a tournament today and thought no time like the present to see how it feels. Played 2 games, get a new up and the other team complains about said bat. I was told you can't swing fastpitch bats.
  2. D

League in Bend Or

Just curious what is played down there. U trip, ASA, NSA. Going to be moving back down there in a few years and will be looking for a team.
  3. D

Shin guards for P, what do you wear

I wear catchers shin guards. Haven't had a problem with them.
  4. D

The way to end a game

Last inning of the game. We are up by 2, runner on third with two outs. Ball come back up the middle just on the other side of my glove hand. Reach across my body and snack it up. Some days it's better to be lucky than good.
  5. D

Pitching Gear

I second a mask. I would get the worth pitchers helmet.
  6. D

Best Pitching Mask

I tried just masks last year and didn't like the visibility for grounders. Got the WORTH pitchers helmet this year and love it.
  7. D

Need some advice for playing 3B.

I like the comments about playing up. I have had people tell me, you want to play back on this guy he can crush the ball. My answer is usually it's gonna hurt just as bad here as it will back there.
  8. D

shin guards for pitcher

I wear the full catchers leg guards over my pants. I just take them off when it's my turn at the plate. I still have good range of motion. I've come to not worry about what the other team says about them or my helmet.
  9. D

Shin guards

I wear catchers leg guards. Got them off CL. Picked up a whole set of catchers gear for 50 bucks with the hockey style mask. Picked it up mainly for the mask for my wife. I ended up using the shin guards last year when I started pitching. Try ed the mask but didn't like the lack of vision...
  10. D

This is why I don't pitch.......

This is the reason I wear shin guards. Got a worth pitchers helmet this year. I get made fun of in some games, but don't care. I like to go home at the end of the game. Not to the hospital in the middle of it.
  11. D

getting tired late in one day tournaments

Huge bottle of ibuprofen, gatoraid, water, and red line halfway through the day.
  12. D

Nsa rules

6 to 10 from the ground. No fakes. Once you start your motion to pitch has to be once continuous motion past hip to release. Also no quick pitches.
  13. D

Miken Questions???

Is the Utrip for the fallen gonna be a balanced two piece like last years?
  14. D

Best BALANCED utrip new stamp?

Miken Triad 4TF or Blackout.
  15. D

Batting gloves

I would get rid of the tape and add a Knobcuff. I have them on all my bats, helps alot if you drop your pinky. I dont us gloves anymore, so cant help you there.
  16. D

Z2000 or 454 Sick?

This is awesome. If i see the add up later i might just do it. at least im not out anything but my time and a little gas. Could be out a bat if it was a ship deal.
  17. D

Z2000 or 454 Sick?

Guess i wont be getting a Z. Sat at the meeting spot for an hour and the guy was a no show. Thats what i get for making a deal through cl.
  18. D

Z2000 or 454 Sick?

I already have a blackout. Trading my 454 sick for the Z2000. Just wanted to get some opinions if I was making a good deal. Sounds like I am.
  19. D

Z2000 or 454 Sick?

Which is the better bat Z2000 Balanced or 454 sick Greg Connell?
  20. D

Blackout or Z2000?

I think you will be happy with your choice of the blackout. I think mine is rite up there with my friends z that just blew up. My blackout has about 300 on it now. Can't wait till the season starts, that thing will have about 700 or 800 on it then.