Search results

1. D

Bat tossed from tournament

Found a duel stamp Xeno at good for 7.99. Its a 32/22 so a -10. Was at a tournament today and thought no time like the present to see how it feels. Played 2 games, get a new up and the other team complains about said bat. I was told you can't swing fastpitch bats.
  2. D

League in Bend Or

Just curious what is played down there. U trip, ASA, NSA. Going to be moving back down there in a few years and will be looking for a team.
  3. D

The way to end a game

Last inning of the game. We are up by 2, runner on third with two outs. Ball come back up the middle just on the other side of my glove hand. Reach across my body and snack it up. Some days it's better to be lucky than good.
  4. D

Z2000 or 454 Sick?

Which is the better bat Z2000 Balanced or 454 sick Greg Connell?
  5. D

Miken 4 the fallen

Just got this last week. Got to hit it today. This thing is sweet. I'm not a power hitter, but put 4 out and 3 half way up a net in left field. The ball I hit on the ground were smoking. I think its going to stay in the bag till game time from now on.
  6. D

Blackout reviews

So my team got me a present at the end of the year for coaching. They got me a blackout, how are these holding up and how hot are they getting?
  7. D

? about game balls

Whats the better ball, Evil or Rocks for utrip?
  8. D

new to coaching

So last years coach asked if I would take over the team and I agreed (silly me). I was wondering if you upper type players had advice on drill to run at practice that are constructive and fun. Btw we kinda suck at D and go through cold spells at the plate. We are a Rec class team, and most of...
  9. D

NSA runner drilled in butt

Today at our game, bases loaded, hard line drive down third base line. Runner standing on bag, turns away and gets nailed in the left butt cheek. The other team throws the ball and touches the plate. My question is should runner on third be out on contact or on the force. The ump said he...
  10. D

what would you do?

So league play started last weekend. I got a new bat (the super freak). Since we have been practicing almost the whole team has asked to use it, and I have said no. Today I am base coaching and see my bat out. I had it in my bag hanging on the fence. No one asked to use it and I thought I made...
  11. D

clean& sober west devision. needs players

Cssa west needs players. Pm me and I can set u up on a team. We have alot of fun. Sober softball rocks. Want more info google clean and sober softball.
  12. D

crush 2 opinion /feedback

I got a 26oz crush2 last year. Is it a good all a round bat. It was niw and payed 150 for it. Thinking of keeping it for my wife to swing. Any input would be nice. Only has like 150 hits. Is it good in like 45 degree temps.
  13. D

? on braking in a super freak max load

I just got a niw super freak max load. Want to take it out, but its only going to be about 45/50 degrees when we have practice. Any advice.