Search results

1. T

Bats from China

Anarchy had the bazooka made in the US by an existing manufacturer, they are made here. Expensive but they tried. Monsta is building there own facility. Other companies have been contacted by the USA guys so who knows who will buy into that.
  2. T

Bat shopping

The Monsta Fulcrum with alloy handle is the bomb. I just hit the Kinetic with no graphics it was new no swings. It has the 4500 handle swings still but hits bombs when you hit the SS. About 200 swings it really started hitting well but feels like a tank. Well see I think this one will last a...
  3. T

Best 44/400

Life is great mailbox money is consistent consulting pays well and my time is fun. ty
  4. T

Best 44/400

Someone talking to me? I don't recall saying anything about you or your ball. Why didn't your bat take over the market as promised by you......
  5. T

Best 44/400

They are .44/500 core so yes they will feel heavier off the bat
  6. T

Best 44/400

The hard core is an exact copy of the Tattoo senior ball I made right down to core cover weight.
  7. T

Bad news

Suncoast just had their ASA fast pitched bat banned it's on the list as of last night. Utrip and ASA use the same bat test for both. This isn't looking good. It's not a temp ban it's banned.
  8. T

52/300 Balls for Wood Bat

All of the new Baden balls are great and quantity discounts no one can touch. Something big coming in August also.
  9. T

Best BP ball

You are correct I did piss on the idea when you approached me to do a white bp ball and put Evil on it an sell it 6 dollars more than our ball. I said it had to be different.
  10. T

Best BP ball

Yes it was a great idea, glad I thought of combining the indoor cover with a white cover to make it a true training ball.
  11. T

Tattoo spinner NX3 balls

They will be back in stock soon. Bet you can't guess where i'll show up next. Can't wait to get back at it. A lot of testing been going on and good things happening.
  12. T

USA .52 300 Tattoo balls from Vietnam

Yes there should be stock in them.
  13. T

Some of the synthetic Tattoo's are being made in a different factory in Chins. Not my doing, you know the big cooperate machine makes those decisions now. Time to move to greener pastures, the company as a whole was great just to big to do it all.
  14. T

We've been making balls there for 6 years now, all the same material in both factories.
  15. T

Senior vs ASA bat with 52/300 ball?

Everyone can have an opinion but having lesser skilled players hit ball at a higher rate of speed at lesser skilled players is never a good idea. Test data has proven that non linears hit as good at 80 as they do at 100mph. And yes I haven't played in a year due to a physical handicap.
  16. T

Senior vs ASA bat with 52/300 ball?

TW guy's with real power and good swings will hit linear bats better than non linear bats. They are strong enough and good enough to continue flexing the wall past the point of the non linear bats. I lose 35-45 ft with every non linear bat I've ever swung. Little guys pick up a bunch. Just...
  17. T

Tattoo spinner NX3 balls

58/400? Wow they wouldn't even flex your bat. The green and yellow balls have a severity index of around 1100si A .44/375 has a severity index between 1800 to 2800 depending on the ball. We made these to perform similar to a good .44 cor but not as hard of impact to the bat. Is there a cor and...
  18. T

.52s in humidity

Synthetics are what they are. Hot and humid is not good for synthetics, the cover gets soft and you get what's called slippage at impact. That's were the cover stretches at impact and slides on the barrel. I thought the scores being posted were pretty good and made for some good softball. The...
  19. T

If a 44 Cor ball...

If you look at the SGMA reports softball started to decline in 1994 due to the tax laws changing in 1992.
  20. T

If a 44 Cor ball...

First of all you are referring to a guy that plagiarized an entire study from 2011 and presented it as his own in 2015 at an equipment meeting at a national convention. Yes there is some merit to what is said in that we did the testing. We did it in the lab and on field with different temps...