Search results

1. T

Congrats to Bruce in Ga

Bruce's team went 5-0 to win the Senior Smokey this past weekend in the 50 major. Bruce was an All Tournament selectee and batted .843 for the tourney. We are happy to have him represent Nightmare and A.D. STARR. Great job and thanks for representing us as a Advisory Player.
  2. T

Asa nx3

All that ordered are shipped today.
  3. T

More bat and ball testing

More winter testing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEQsxqZ7lfs
  4. T

New bat see if you can guess what it is.

55 degrees in the cage 44/375 synthetic isa balls, I will post more video later.
  5. T

Hitting in Dallas today

Anyone want to hit we will be hitting this afternoon.
  6. T

Anyone going to Manassass

I'll be there thursday afternoon til sunday.
  7. T

New era in softball manufacturing

A new era in softball manufacturing has started, actually it started 6 months ago. The provisional patent has been sent to the USPTO and is on file as we speak. First let me say that manufacturing in China has become and continues to be costly. Our dollar does not buy what it used to and...
  8. T

ASA approves 1.21 bats for seniors

Just approved this morning...........
  9. T

ASA approves 1.21 bats for seniors

Just approved this morning.......
  10. T

Did some one say 10 inch

Just finished testing a 10 inch senior bat that hits very well and they should be ready in a week or so.
  11. T

ASA Tattoo balls

Are shipping tomorrow, both composite and synthetic are available.
  12. T

Anyone live near Roanoke Va?

We need hitters tomorrow for bat and ball testing in Roanoke. Due to the rain several of the hitters lined up for the testing could not make it. The entire field is scanned by skytracker radar and is used to collect data. If you can or know some one call me at 845-532-2668.
  13. T

Off to ASA meetings

I will let you guys know if anything new comes up.
  14. T

Another container

Has arrived and shipped, for all that ordered ASA balls they are on the way. Thank you for the orders. All of the NSA and ISA balls are also shipped. We still have stock in everything but asa composite .44/375. Next container is 3 1/2 weeks out. We have tons of ASA on this container.
  15. T

Funny story about Buggs admitting....

Sorry I should have said this was posted by Bobby Buggs in the evil forum. Infriinging on Demarini's patent. I wonder how much money you made I am sure they will want their share. "In the past 8 years I have been asked many times "How did you get into this Evil thing?" Well I thought...
  16. T

Anyone plays competitive Lacrosse?

We just formed a new Lacrosse company featuring high end composite lacrosse sticks and high end gear. We are looking for players that will test and rep the equipment. Franchise deals are going to be offered to sell and cover territories. This is full on company with all of the equipment to...
  17. T

The truth about 52/300 asa softballs

As it was said by another sales company the labor force in china is shrinking for low tech jobs. Therefore you must plan better in the year to come for stock. Every real company knew this ball was going to be approved in november and should have planned ahead to produce and stock the ball for...
  18. T

ASA Tattoo .52/300's in stock

They wont last long, being that there is a shortage. They will be in tomorrow and start shipping on monday.