Search results

1. T

First impressions with the J3a and Cartel 2 revisited

Snack brought out the J3a for us to try last night. I was really impressed. The J3u was ok to me, but the asa one felt great. His video Also, Nick gave an updated review on his Cartel 2
  2. T

Quad City area players

Is there a place to take indoor bp? I am back up here visiting family and I want to go hit some bp with my brother. We were going to hit outside but of course it had to rain and I am guessing the fields will all be too sloppy on Saturday. Thanks
  3. T

Visiting SW Texas

I am flying in to the Harlingen airport tomorrow and I will be there for a few days helping a friend move. Is there any places to go in that area to maybe sub in for a couple games? Our season here is done and I am itching to play. Thanks, Tom
  4. T

I think I made some new Combatants

My parents came to visit me a couple weeks ago and I took my mom out for some bp. I had her use my AVR and she was hitting harder than she ever has in 30+ years of softball. I sold it to her and bought myself an SB98 and the Combat back pack. My dad said that half her team was using it in...
  5. T

Just bought my first Combat

27FL AVR. I can't wait to start breaking it in. 2 weeks until the season starts here.