Search results

1. Jiggs

For Sale Used Easton SCN3 OG Flex 27 oz

Unknown swings but no cracks, and pretty good shape. Some cleat stratches up and down the barrell, but the bat is still in tact. Haven't used it for batting practice in about 3 years, game swings only. Has passed WSL Bat Compression test the last 2 years, 2010 ASA Northern C Championship Bat...
  2. Jiggs

NIW Frenzy2 ASA 27 oz for Sale

$175 delievered, bat is NIW 27 oz. Mizuno said it won't count as a warranty replacement for me, but it came back with the serious performance stamp. I emailed them back and they said it could be returned because its noted on my account. For what thats worth..... Thanks!
  3. Jiggs

LTB 12 Inch Incrediballs

Prefer used ones, but if you have a deal on some new better yet. Yellow preferred too, but White would work as well. Looking for at least a dozen, up to about 3 dozen. Please email me if you have something, I dont check this website on a daily basis. THANKS
  4. Jiggs

E2K is GTG

Bat delievered and described as promised.....
  5. Jiggs

Punchinjudy GTG

Got my bat within 5 days of sending paypal, would do business again anytime!!! JIGGS
  6. Jiggs

focker 21 GTG

Payment almost the next day he said he would take the bat, very easy to deal with and communicates great. Would deal with again in a second!!! JIGGIE :D
  7. Jiggs

otis3041 GTG

Got the bat within a week of when the check was received, GTG!! JIGGS