Search results

1. H

Minnesota Thread

New to the MPLS/STP and looking to play some tournaments. Can play 1st or the most demanding position.....catcher! Played for 5 years out of Milwaukee on a traveling tourney team. Message me if your team is short a player for the weekends.
  2. H

Memorial Weekend in Michigan

I will be in Grand Haven Memorial weekend, if there is a tournament in the Muskegon or Grand Rapids area I am interested in playing if anyone needs a guy.
  3. H

Fort Wayne tourn?

Any Indiana guys know if there are any tournys the weekends of Sept 14 or 21? Pref D or E tournaments.
  4. H

West Michigan Thread #2

Is there any Memorial Day tourneys around Holland or Muskegon going on? Looking to play! Im coming over from Milwaukee for the weeekend. Can pitch or play outfield.
  5. H

bash for cash

Is there a list of teams coming for this anywhere? I can only find the teams for WSL.
  6. H

12th Annual Jim Wessel Memorial Bash for Cash

Thanks man, everytime I googled "Bash for Cash" it brought me to Rivershore's website. Good luck whatever weekend your playing1
  7. H

12th Annual Jim Wessel Memorial Bash for Cash

Is that why the team list is never updated on there website?? Also hows the fields looking down there??? In Wisconsin today we got a foot of snow. Hope its not heading that way. Make way for a sloppy mess like 3 years ago:eek:
  8. H

Oct. 13 Doubledays

No quitting and starting again Sunday morning...."Sunday morning"=bar time:D
  9. H

Bash For Cash Cincy

Rain stay away!!!!!
  10. H

Hey Country

Please have Jerry Springer come to the field when Warpath and Country meet!!
  11. H

I challenge you Warpath....

This sounds like a bromance brewing for the summer......
  12. H

wsl bash for cash

Why not sandbag? Most of the teams in "D" should be playing in "C". Nobody knows who you are if your from far away. I'm not saying that's the right thing to do but with a payout of $3000 for first a ton of teams are going to play "D"! I'm not going to pimp on teams but my opinion is that the...
  13. H

Wsl Bash rumor

Does anyone know the results of "D"??