Search results

1. MrEnizzle

Salomon Speedcross 3's?

The speedcross 3s are awesome!!... Unfortunately the grip is so superb that while I was catching a fly Ball and was pivoting my foot, it stayed planted with the cleats and I rolled my ankle :/ .. but I still love them.. just need to get used to how well they grip since my last pair of shoes...
  2. MrEnizzle

Looking to ball in Cali

I posted there also.. Just wanted to post in the Open board for more exposure.
  3. MrEnizzle

Looking to ball in Cali

Let me know if yall have BP sometime. Thanks!
  4. MrEnizzle

Looking to play in Irvine Ca

Just got relocated to Irvine Ca and wanted to see if anyone can give me any info on where to play or anyone doing BP? let me know, Thanks!
  5. MrEnizzle

Looking to ball in Cali

Just got relocated to Irvine Ca and wanted to see if anyone can give me any info on where to play or anyone doing BP? let me know, Thanks!
  6. MrEnizzle

Adidas Vigors vs Solomon speed3

I'm interested in hearing some feedback on the Chinese or fleabay Salomons. I came this close to getting a pair because I knew the originals were made in China so I figured the can't be too far off. And at 60 bucks it might be worth a shot. I ended up getting the Salomon S Labs since I got...
  7. MrEnizzle

20 days til

Damn straight!
  8. MrEnizzle

For Sale/Trade Multy Bat sale.. Easton Miken Worth 26oz

Learn to read per board rules..
  9. MrEnizzle

Taking offers... let me know!
  10. MrEnizzle

U dont want that... its shaved n rolled
  11. MrEnizzle

26oz Resmondo 26.5oz Miken Mafia 26oz Freak DST "Old Stamp"
  12. MrEnizzle

Selling/Trading a few bats here all are almost New with 5 hits maybe on them with the exception of the DST which only has 100 at most. So with that being said No Cracks, Webbing, Rattles.. These are all returnable with NO receipt.. May be willing to do a Trade on 28oz bats with Cash on your...
  13. MrEnizzle

Picked up a freak plus 5xxxx serial number

Soo is this a first batch? Im looking at a "OG" Freak plus with Serial # 615xxxxx Anyone .. anyone..
  14. MrEnizzle

Wrist strain question...

I had a problem with this as well but on my left hand. It happened when I was playing outfield and slipped on some mud and landed with my glove snapping my wrist. Went to the doc and he said i had strained some tendons. It hurts when I snap the bat, I use a wrist wrap, basically a fingerless...
  15. MrEnizzle

For Sale Easton ST100H

Sooold! Thanks!
  16. MrEnizzle

For Sale Easton ST100H

Sorry man not interested in leather right now. Thanks though!
  17. MrEnizzle

For Sale Easton ST100H

Price bump.. OBO lets hear some offers.. low ballz will be ignored
  18. MrEnizzle

For Trade LTT Easton ASA SP12ST98 For ASA Z2000

Traded, Thanks!