Search results

1. GrizcoN

zulu balls in a single wall league

How well are these balls and what is the predicted out come of using them with single wall bats?
  2. GrizcoN

Is it worth it?

Im contemplating on getting a new Composite. But is it really worth spending $300 to only be able to us it in 5-7 games this year? I just bought a Nanotek for one league and the other leauge provides bats at two of the three fields we play on. Or should I just swing my buddy's Fly swatter?
  3. GrizcoN

Inside out swing

Is it good or bad in softball to have this style swing? Im the type of guy that usually hits line drive base hits around the ss area for a righty. Is it the inside out swing that is doing this?
  4. GrizcoN

Hookup on Glove break in

http://www.katzgloves.com/ This is a local company for me. I figured to let players know about them since they break in, repair, reshape old and new gloves. They also make their own gloves that are ready to go the day you get it.
  5. GrizcoN

Types of Leagues

How or what do you consider a good league? I play on one team that is in a league titled "Industrial Tournament" which plays every monday and the winner of the playoffs gets ranked for states. Then my Wen night league just plays to play and when you win the playoffs you just get a big trophy...
  6. GrizcoN

uestion on JH Mayhem

My friend has a 2010 Jeff Hall Mayhem (RED) that he says I can use for one of my league's. How is this bat? Is it endloaded or balanced? Composite or multi wall? Any other info would be helpfull..:confused:Thanks in advanced.
  7. GrizcoN

Bat names

Do people name there bats like some people name their cars, boats, or whatever else? I brought it up cause of some name names people come up with. Plus its april fools day and everyones always in for a good laugh.
  8. GrizcoN

Game day

Here's the case. Its game day and its 40 degrees out are you going to pull out your best game bat and swing away? Or do you have an older bat for these days? I ask this because it seems like everyone on here doesn't use there game bat unless its ideal conditions of 65+ degrees and only game time.
  9. GrizcoN

cryogenics

Do they still use the cryogenic method on bats or it the technology advanced further for metal bats?
  10. GrizcoN

Instead of comp test

Why don't leagues see that the compression test on bats is inaccurate and go to a new method of checking wall specs? They use a gun to check the wall thickness in racecar roll cages to see if they meet spec so why not on bats. The gun may be a little more priced than the tester they have now but...
  11. GrizcoN

Demarini B-52

Anyone ever use a 2010 B-52 before and if so how was it for being a middle priced one piece single wall?
  12. GrizcoN

shattered bone in foot

Has anyone had or known of someone who's had a shattered or broken sesimoid bone in their foot and if this person had the surgery to get it removed. I have a shattered bone in my foot now for about a year. I was going to get the surgery to remove it but heard a lot of different outcomes about...
  13. GrizcoN

clean barrel

What can you uses to clean the ball marks off the barrel of a bat that wont deface it? This is something that I heard was a "good idea to do with your game bats to see where your hitting the ball off the barrel between at bats". Pete Rose
  14. GrizcoN

Knob cuff good or bad

What are some of the pros and cons of using a knob cuff?
  15. GrizcoN

Anything other than 34"

I went today to grab a cheap bp bat today something that felt right swinging but nothing fancy. It seems everywhere I look all the slowpitch bats are 34". Don't they make anything shorter? Im asking because I hit off the inside half of the barrel. Im making good contact but would be better if...
  16. GrizcoN

What bat to use for the cages?

I was wondering what to use for a bat in the cages. Should you use something that is close to your game bat or does it really not matter.
  17. GrizcoN

Best single wall one piece bat

I know there are a lot of threads I've read on here but all I get is opinions. I want some facts on various bats. Anderson, Demarini, Easton, Rip it, etc. I play in three different leagues and I want to purchase one bat for all three. I want the most elite 2011 bat thats balanced not end loaded...