Search results

1. Primo

irl help needed...

I have my big leagues draft tomorrow night..... I know nothing...like I didnt know mark Ingram was a raven until yesterday about 4... I need anything....sleepers, break outs, guys to avoid... I surrender myself to the all knowing members of the fantasy football portion of the lounge section...
  2. Primo

Madness

First round in Wichita......yes plz
  3. Primo

Tnf.....

We.have no cover lbs..... Ne backfield goes off..... 31-17 pats
  4. Primo

2017 predictions

MVP- Russel Wilson OPOY- David Carr DPOY- Watt Comeback player- Jordy Nelson Pats Steelers Houston Oak KC Miami Seattle Pack Nola NYG Boys Vikes Seattle over NYG in NFC ship Pats over Pitt in AFC ship Pats over Seattle 23-20 in dramatic fashion Cook gets compared to Tomlinson and flirts...
  5. Primo

unofficial nba finals predictions

I'll take Cavs in 6.... I think Cleveland is vastly improved from last year. Love is finally fitting in and James appears to be playing the most care-free i've seen him in his career. W/ really nothing left to prove, i dont think there's the pressure he's played under his entire tenure. I...
  6. Primo

I'm bored and it's cold....my all time NFL team

qb- Steve Young -Tom Brady RB- Payton - Tomlinson FB- Lorenzo Neal - Larry Centers WR- Rice, Moss, Fitz, Antonio Brown - Calvin, TO, Andre Johnson, Steve Smith TE- Gonk - Tony LT- Munoz - Slater LT- Allen - McDaniel C - Webster - Dawson RG - Mathews - Hannah RT - moving Odgen and Roaf LDE -...
  7. Primo

early week 15 because they moving

Thursday, Dec. 15 Los Angeles Rams at Seattle Seahawks (-13.5) Saturday, Dec. 17 Miami Dolphins (-3) at New York Jets Sunday, Dec. 18 Detroit Lions at New York Giants (-4.5) Jacksonville Jaguars at Houston Texans (-5.5) Cleveland Browns at Buffalo Bills (-10) Tennessee Titans at Kansas...
  8. Primo

true story

i'm in a league of 132 people and i'ts basically a salary cap weekly league w/ no salary cap.....i'm currently in 132nd. real talk need rb help...you can pick any 3 rb's off any team. no ppr, no receiving yardage count. and you get a 6 point bonus at 100. i playd murray last night. i need...
  9. Primo

NCAAB probably not unofficial

Shocks open and just signed the biggest dude ever at 7'1 270....the post baker/vleet days. tickets are already down a bit, imma try and move up some rows KU (#3...lulz) plays Indiana and we get to see Josh Jackson take the floor and the reports out of camp dont disappoint along w/ the best...
  10. Primo

Week 10 make America's gambling budget great again

Washington -3 vs. Vikes Vikes line is just that bad and they're so bad they can't stay on the field, score points or sustain drives and tehir defense is just wore the hell out. Skins fresh after a bye, Cousins at home....i like the skins to win easiy 30-13 chicago/tamp o/u 45.5. Between...
  11. Primo

pick 1 of each

big dumb salary cap style league where i can switch out players and i'm in 2nd out of 180.... CJ andrson or Lamar? (no ppr, only rushing) which defense?
  12. Primo

week 7 i'm still above water. walk on me, jesus

12-13 or 13-12 before my 4-1 performance last week...brings me to 16-14, kinda Minny -2.5 at Philly. wheels are coming off. Wentz has been hit now and he's struggling w/ it.....be fine against anyone else but that defense really isnt that good and Minny off a bye week rested....minny covers...
  13. Primo

week 6 rb's dont catch tds and if they do they dont count

dont see much i like.....kinda sucks. i think i'm 12-13 but i'm not sure NE -6.5 at home vs. cinci. this is a lock.....there's not many of them but some are saying "it's the browns" and Brady can use anything as fuel. they are going to pecker stomp the **** ass bengals. Aj green will be...
  14. Primo

trade offer

10 man league so it's kinda bunk anyway...... i have Zeke, Miller, Hyde, Blount and Coleman Marshall, Hilton, Cobb I was offered David J and Cooper for Miller, Blount and Cobb i gotta do that, yes? it makes him a lot better though....
  15. Primo

pick 2

cobb vs. det Hilton vs. SD Bmarsh @KC K. White @Dallas Cruz vs. Washington
  16. Primo

Week 3 lead painted coffee cups

2-3....leaves me 6-4 on year 49ers + 10 at Seattle wtf has seattle done? it's a double digit point spread in a division game w/ teams both 1-1. I hate Vegas...obvioulsy Seattle will cover this but i'm taking 49ers seattle 6-3 Pitt/Philly 46.5. I think this is the week Wentz comes back...
  17. Primo

Start 3

Zeke at Skins Lamar vs. Chiefs Ware at Houston Hyde at Carolina Coleman @ Oak Blount vs. Miami full ppr
  18. Primo

Week 2 early bird gets worms

may not be around much this week....better do this now. 4-1 last week w/ the pitt late td to cover the over KC +2.5 @houston no clue wtf this is.....Houston played a ****ty team and beat a ****ty team and KC won via a miracle and is running high octane momentum. Houston could tear our oline...
  19. Primo

I almost forgot.....week 1, whew that was close

have no idea where i ended up but it wasn't good.....1 good year, 1 bad....rubber time, baby road dog Minny -2 goes into Tenn and beats that ass. Tenn cant' stop anyone. minny will stop everyone. the troops will rally to dip**** Bradford and this will be a team performance for the ages...