Search results

1. dford42

LTB DW5

Looking for a new DW5.
  2. dford42

LTB DW5

Looking to pick up a DW5. New is preferred. Lmk if anyone has one stored.
  3. dford42

Sublimated American flag on sleeve

Does anyone have a picture of a sublimated flag on a red and/or navy sleeve of a jersey?? Just curious how it looks as its something we are considering on jerseys
  4. dford42

Badger B Core and Alleson Sleeveless

can anyone tell me if the women's versions of these run true to size? Trying to order some jerseys for my 12 year old daughter. Thx
  5. dford42

For Sale Wilson A2000 TF21 GOTM

Slightly used TF21 with the hand stall conversion from 5 loop to 4 loop. Used TIP. Still plenty stiff. $195 obo.
  6. dford42

For Sale/Trade LS 27EL Super Z Dual Stamp

Mostly looking to sell but will trade both bats in pic for a slightly used DC41 ASA in 26. Very few swings on this. $140 gifted obo. SOLD
  7. dford42

For Sale/Trade 2016 27oz BHOSE ASA

Mostly looking to sell but will trade both of these for a barely used DC41 ASA in 26. This thing is like new. Just never hit it that much. $100 gifted obo SOLD
  8. dford42

For Sale Good Stuff TF21, Pro1000HC and RV23

OK guys looking to get some cash for these great gloves. All are NWT's and still have keychains. I only took two pics as I dont really see the need to take a whole bunch of pics for these particular models. Prices are pretty firm. TF21 - $285 Pro1000HC Japanese Tanned - $265 PrRV23 Japanese...
  9. dford42

For Sale Rawlings ProRV23B

Looking to move this from my inventory. Pretty hard to find Rawlings ProRV23B with hinged web. Glove recently cleaned, conditioned and relaced. The glove is broken in and ready for play however. There are a few tiny areas of wear on the fingers and a place on the binding, but nothing of real...
  10. dford42

Strategy help

So with Cousins blowing up again I'll be down 50 points going into tomorrow and my QBs suck. I currently have Alex Smith starting but know I'm going to need to sub him out because his upside is pretty low. I have Tanny on the bench. I could start him and pair him with Devante Parker for the...
  11. dford42

Pick a crappy qb

Alex Smith vs Sd Tannehill vs Giants Rivers @KC
  12. dford42

Youth fast pitch catchers mitt

do any of the reps here have a jcv 22 that I could demo? Looking to upgrade my girls mitt. She's 10.
  13. dford42

Fastpitch Catchers Mitt - Youth

Im looking to upgrade my 10 y.o. daughters catchers mitt. She currently is using a cheap Mizuno which is fine but not sure how its going to hold up this upcoming season. Any suggestions are appreciated.
  14. dford42

For Sale Duke and CG275

27 Duke - $180/obo - no issues at all. returnable, no receipt. Less than 150 hits if I had to guess 27.5 CG275 - $100/obo - no issues at all. returnable, no receipt.
  15. dford42

For Sale Purple Mercy and J3a

26 Purple Mercy - $170/obo - no issues at all other than some field rash. Returnable no receipt Sold 27 J3a - $290/obo - no issues at all other than some field rash. Sold for $280
  16. dford42

For Sale NWT All-Star FGS7-PT

Looking to get this to a good home. $135 obo.
  17. dford42

For Sale A little bat purge

Looking to sell these for the most part. Id possibly do a 2-1 for the right bat. Only play ASA so keep that in mind. All prices are gifted, otherwise include fees if you dont feel comfortable. All bats are returnable, but do not have a receipt. No issues with any of these bats other than some...
  18. dford42

For Sale Easton SRV4b 29/19

Easton SRV4b 29/19. Picked up for my daughter a while ago but hasnt gotten much use. Got it used. Sell for $80 gifted.
  19. dford42

Rawlings PROS435kmo

Whoever got this on ebay....you suck. That is all.
  20. dford42

PI 1781's on the bay

couple black ones on the bay if you really want one. $550 is ridiculous in my opinion but whatever. If you got it spend it ;)