Search results

1. T

For Sale NIW '14 Demarini CL22 - 26 oz

I have for sale a NIW '14 Demarini USSSA CL22 - 26 oz, no receipt. I bought it here on the board a little less than a year ago. It has sat in the bag ever since due to having two other CL22 gamers! I figured it was time to let someone else feel the power of this bat! I'm looking for $125 OBO...
  2. T

LTB 2015 USSSA Freak Black or Freak 12

Does anyone know where I can still buy these two bats new? Thank you
  3. T

LTB 2015 Miken Freak Black USSSA or Miken Freak 12

I'm looking to buy either a 26oz 2015 Miken Freak Black USSSA or a 26oz 2015 Miken Freak 12. Let me know if anyone has one they're willing to sell. Thank you.
  4. T

For Sale/Trade Easton SIS 100H - SP12ST100H - 27oz

I'm looking to sell my Easton SIS 100H - SP12ST100H - 27oz. Date code 0914 that is returnable with a sales receipt from when I bought it new in December 2014. The bat has maybe 30-40 swings almost all being from BP. Just a few small normal scratches from being in the bag and on the field, but...
  5. T

LTB Looking for an OG Z2000 Dual Stamp

Good evening All! I'm in the market for an OG Z2000 dual stamp in the 26, 27, or 28 oz range that is in good shape. If anyone has one of these they are willing to sell or can get me in touch with someone who does, please send me a PM or contact me via the thread. Thank you in advance!
  6. T

For Sale Looking for an Easton ST98

Good evening All. I'm in the market for an Easton ST98. Mainly something in the 26, 27, or 28 oz. range with not a ton of spiral webbing. Just let me know if anyone is willing to sell one. Please PM me with any offers you have or just respond to this thread. Thank you!
  7. T

Looking for an Easton ST98

Good evening All. I'm in the market for an Easton ST98. Mainly something in the 26, 27, or 28 oz. range with not a ton of spiral webbing. Just let me know if anyone is willing to sell one. Please PM me with any offers you have or just respond to this thread. Thank you!
  8. T

LTB Easton ST98

9. T

For Sale/Trade 3 Mikens - OG Velocite-E, Super Freak 98 Midload, & Super Freak 120 Maxload

Good evening All! Time to unload a few Mikens that just don't get used like they should and that need to find a good home! One old one (but one of the best) and two newer ones. I am looking to mainly sell, but if someone has a good trade offer please feel free to offer it up. I am open to...
  10. T

For Sale/Trade 3 Mikens - OG Velocite-E, Super Freak 98 Midload, & Super Freak 120 Maxload

Good evening All! Time to unload a few Mikens that just don't get used like they should and that need to find a good home! One old one (but one of the best) and two newer ones. I am looking to mainly sell, but if someone has a good trade offer please feel free to offer it up. I am open to...
  11. T

GTG hcarcrx is GTG!

GTG! Great deal and quick payment! Thanks!
  12. T

GTG Ben_Johnson41 is GTG!

GTG! Great deal and quick payment! Thanks!
  13. T

For Sale/Trade Original Easton Synergy (SCX2) and Synergy + (SCX23)

- Original Easton Synergy (SCX2)--- Not the Reissue, 34in/28oz, Great bat, solid, and one of the originals, Has the normal bat bag and use scratches/marks, normal end cap wear, Unknown number of hits, bat is in great shape, Serial #: 325393, Asking $80 OBO. Please see payment details and trade...