Search results

1. jstrong

Pitching Gear and Safety

soccer shin guards too small or your meaty ass leg too big... lets ponder for a moment.
  2. jstrong

SBFNJ Chapter 24

that comeback was about as good as your knuckle ball... flaaaat
  3. jstrong

I just received word my league is going to league bats

you are gonna get the mid range $150 - $180 bats...
  4. jstrong

SBFNJ Chapter 24

well of course it was if you were with her... unfortunately for you, i tore it up like one of your lame pitches and now it looks like a roast beef melt.
  5. jstrong

SBFNJ Chapter 24

pffft... ask your girl about my crush zone!
  6. jstrong

squats after back surgery

bulgarian split squats are legit, will wreck you and not put a ton of stress on your back.
  7. jstrong

SBFNJ Chapter 24

cherry, i lit you up every time i faced you... lame knuckle ball that floated into my crush zone...
  8. jstrong

SBFNJ Chapter 24

but i aint mad at ya..
  9. jstrong

SBFNJ Chapter 24

need an of with strong arm, 1st baseman and p or back up p for Belmar league starting in April.. Holla at yer boi if yer down with the sickness.
  10. jstrong

SBFNJ Chapter 24

were you reading off a prompter?
  11. jstrong

SBFNJ Chapter 24

i still hold down myspace because there is less drama on that site. me and tom, tom and me. i was repping brick hard this fall, havent been in lakehood in a minute. and scotty if i was to have a ghey experience with you i'd cover your nipplets in honey.
  12. jstrong

SBFNJ Chapter 24

softballs... meh
  13. jstrong

SBFNJ Chapter 24

after having surgery on my wrists 2 seasons ago i've been legit... and cherry, i seem to remember owning your ass like i was ray j and you were kim k.
  14. jstrong

SBFNJ Chapter 24

tell me your still driving that corolla? cant imagine what that thing was in its prior life to get such a prison sentence.
  15. jstrong

How do you kick someone off your league team

I agree with this wholeheartedly.
  16. jstrong

SBFNJ Chapter 24

is this what having aids feels like?
  17. jstrong

Looking at a new utrip bat

just rip one of your teammates arms off as you walk up to the plate... swing it and drop it on the catcher after you smash box. baws.
  18. jstrong

New Tournament Player needing advice

the best advice i can give is for your team to take some pitches... usually newb teams go up there and want to hack away... sit back and let the game come to you.
  19. jstrong

2015 Last At Bat Thread

bases loaded bottom of the 6th 2 out down by 3... dream scenario to be king ding a ling... they intentionally walk me, let the run score. The next guy grounds out.. game over.