Search results

1. jstrong

For Sale/Trade PS2 and 30 Games

I have a PS2 ( do not have controller ) with 7 PS2 Games: Grand Theft Auto NFL Street Madden 08 Spiderman ( Still in wrapper ) Midnight Club ( Still in wrapper ) Dark Cloud Frogger and 23 PS1 Games that work on PS2: NFL Gameday 2003 NFL GAMEDAY 2000 Triple Play Baseball NBA Shootout 2001...
  2. jstrong

so this happened today...

i felt like cepedes afterward... There used to be a thread of webbed / cracked fire sticks... if anyone wants to post some of theirs please do.
  3. jstrong

yo, why everyone forgettin...

bout legs? everyone got dem chicken littles.. you need that leg muscle to get deeeeeep. nah means?
  4. jstrong

Ed Reed

I was chillin on the beach enjoying vacation and next to me sits down Ed Reed. Got to sit with him for like 2 hours while our kids built sand castles. cool ass dude who just wanted to kick it with a few beers. We talked Ravens, Jets, Texans, Eagles and about Sherman / Crabree... And for...
  5. jstrong

It hurts so bad...

30 years of being an Eagles fan.... so painful kinda like a prostate exam with no lube. stop the pain. i thought yesterday was the basement when they signed Sanchez now today they cut Desean. :squintfinger:
  6. jstrong

Ravens Fans....

Sell me on why I should use my waiver claim on Pitta over Gerhart. Thaynes, XC, Brando... why?
  7. jstrong

Johnson / Jackson

Do either Desean Jackson or Andre Johnson show up this week? My " playmakers " are Brees Jackson and Johnson. The guy Im playing really had his nut on Thursday with Dalton, Bernard and Green going. He only scored 45 out of the 3 of them. Besides the above mentioned both our teams suck...
  8. jstrong

Quarless or Clay?

Had Finley go down so Im stuck going with either his back up Quarless or Clay from Miami who's heading up to NE. Thoughts?
  9. jstrong

For Sale 27oz USSSA EL Z2K with Valid Receipt

Looking to sell my 150 hit Z with valid receipt / return, expires 12/17. The bat is in my truck but can get pictures for those interested. Looking for $190 gifted or add fees. This is a QC3 batch which hasnt or shouldnt effect value. Bat has no cracks or end cap damage. ** I tried for an...
  10. jstrong

LTB Brandon Phillips Glasses

Im not a glasses huer so this may be an ignorant question but does anyone know what frame and are those red tinted lenses after market that Brandon Phillips wears? And if someone has a pair, I'd be interested in buying them or trading. Thanks JD
  11. jstrong

For Sale 28 ounce PST MAX

No dents, dings, cracks ect. Good shape. Cmon guys, its getting cold and PSTs are beasts! $120 shipped to the US.
  12. jstrong

quick answer

So I initiated a request for a RA this weekend, Im sure LS will respond either tomorrow or the following day. I have a bad QC USSA Z2 which at this point doesnt pass compression tests so I figured I'd just return it. 2 questions, one in past experience will they return a different weight...
  13. jstrong

For Sale 28 ounce PST Max

Looking to sell my 28 oz PST Max. No waves, dents, cracks ect. Looking to get $135 gifted shipped to your door. If you have any questions please let me know. Thanks
  14. jstrong

Price Check 2013 USSSA Z2K Balanced

Curious what these are going for. Said bat has about 50 cuts and is 27 ounce. Thanks
  15. jstrong

Ahhhhhh......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LDURqACwQeA repost
  16. jstrong

For Trade 27 ounce OG Flex for Z2K

Willing to trade my Flex for a returnable Z2K can be EL or Balanced, ASA or Utrip. Flex is in good condition, pics available to anyone interested. No webbing and very little end cap wear. All Stamps clearly visible.
  17. jstrong

bad move?

my team sucks, i am so far in last place it doesnt really matter. what do you guys think - I just traded: Machado ( The only guy who is consistent and got him off the waiver wire first week of the season ) Pujols ( My first pick ) Shields ( Think I drafted him somewhere around the 10th...
  18. jstrong

Da Weeble Wobbles

Noticed for the first time on Sunday ( was about 70 degrees, winds were blowing south east at 15 mph ) so I dont think it was temp related that my Z1K wobbles more than my dad walking home from the bar on a Sunday night. How long do these usually last before eventually snapping? I know some...
  19. jstrong

carpal tunnel surgery

anyone have this? had both wrists done on tuesday, have pt later today. wondering what expected time frame to have enough strength to swing a bat
  20. jstrong

QC3 Z2K - Thoughts?

I called LS customer service 2 weeks ago to tell them that I had one of the potentially impacted Z2Ks and like many of you are aware ultimately I was told that if it busts prematurely they will replace it and you'll still have another WR. My question here is, I told the customer service rep...