Search results

1. C

For Sale/Trade J3A and a few others

Looking to move the following bats: 1. Demarini J3A: 28oz bubble sticker, returnable with receipt good til end of June 2014. Approx 80 hits, fantastic shape, two scratches as you can see in the pictures. Definitely not cracks. Looking for $195 gifted or add 3% for fees.sold for asking 2...
  2. C

For Sale/Trade J3A, OG Fulk, Super Freak

Looking to move the following bats: 1. Demarini J3A: 28oz bubble sticker, returnable with receipt good til end of June 2014. Approx 80 hits, fantastic shape, two scratches as you can see in the pictures. Definitely not cracks. Looking for $195 gifted or add 3% for fees. sold for asking 2...
  3. C

.52/300 balls

League started back up last week and we moved to the .52/300 balls. Played one night in the outfield and one night at 1b. It boggles my mind that you can't even hear the balls off the bat in the outfield. I did find it interesting that there was one team that was hitting a diff ball, 275...
  4. C

LTTF FU Dawg - 28 or 30oz

Looking to pick one up, with receipt and returnable if possible - but not a deal breaker. Bats available for trade are in the signature. PM me or let me know if you have anything available.
  5. C

Avoiding the plateau???

Anyone have some insight on upping reps and dropping weight for a few weeks and then getting back to my normal program which is heavier weight 8-10 reps? I've heard changing it up to lighter stuff for 3-4 weeks every 12 weeks is a good rule of thumb? What's a good high rep number to jump to...
  6. C

Miller's lifting log

Somewhat new to the board, definitely new to this section and like the idea of training logs to keep me honest. I had a good schedule going with some buddies but a change in job means that now I typically have to workout over lunch. So it's in and out of the gym in anywhere from 60-90 minutes...
  7. C

Price Check Easton SRV5

Looking to get an idea what the going rate is for my SRV5, 28oz returnable no receipt. Approx 200 hits, ground scratches from crappy NC fields, no cracks or spirals. Tight end cap, date stamp 0611 if that matters. I taped over the grip as you can see in the pics. I also have a NOW SRV3...
  8. C

Z1k sound question...

I picked up a Z1k last week that I was told had about 100-125 hits on it. I hit it the other night in league ball and it had a very strange "ting" sound to it - like something I have never heard from other bats. This is my first Z1k, and my other bats are Miken/Easton composites - so I have no...
  9. C

Demo bat question?

Anyone know if demo bats are returnable? Looking at buying one but want to know if I should offer standard used pricing, or treat it as NR. Thanks!
  10. C

GTG Jefferson is GTG

This dude is legit. I'm somewhat new here and he worked with me, good communication etc. Highly recommended! Thanks Jeff.
  11. C

GTG Hitnpeas

Peas, thanks for your help with my first deal on SBF. The communication was great and the bat was just as described. Would definitely do a deal with you again!
  12. C

LTB Used bat verbiage/wording

Hey guys, relatively new to the board looking at used bats. I've searched and searched but cant find anywhere that explains what makes a bat returnable or NR. Does a bat have to have a receipt to be returnable? And is there a cutoff for how long a bat can be returned? Also, do you only...