Search results

1. gamedog

GTG jaadams021675

Great communication, quick shipping and great deal on two bats. For all those reading this, this guy is good to go!!! Thanks again, Mell
  2. gamedog

GTG bpierce208 is GTG

Brian is top notch! Great experience dealing with this board bro. Quick shipping and no delays in communication. Don't hesitate to pull the trigger, this guy is GTG :) Mell
  3. gamedog

GTG junior69 is legit!

Quick shipping and great communication. Dont hesitate because this guy is legit.... Thanks again, Mell
  4. gamedog

GTG RODOJR13 is GTG

Great communication and quick shipping on a bat. He has been here long but dont let that stop you from dealing with a "Good To Go" board bro. Thank you again, Mell
  5. gamedog

GTG Hinzy is GTG

Hinzy is definitely good to go! Great communication and quick shipping! Paypal'd on Tuesday, bat arrived on Friday! Bat arrived in better shape than described! Sweet Miken DC! Thanks again, Mell
  6. gamedog

LTB LTB Max MV-1's

Need a couple of MV-1's. 27-28oz, NIW, NOW or mint is fine. Let me know what you got...... Thanks
  7. gamedog

GTG otis3041 is GTG

Another great deal with otis3041. Great communication and quick shipping :D Dont hesitate with this guy!
  8. gamedog

GTG Josh48 is Good to Go

Josh is A+ in my book. Great communication, straight up and a stand up board brother. Dont hesitate to deal with him, you might just loose out on a great deal. Thanks again, Mell
  9. gamedog

GTG Grip_&_Rip24 is good to GO!!!

Fast shipping, smooth transaction and great communication. No worries when dealing with this great board brother. Thanks again, Mell
  10. gamedog

GTG TheShowdown and Jxbird are GTG

3 way deal with TheShowdown and Jxbird, Probably the best deal that I have done on this site!!! Great communication, Pics and not to mention, an excellent deal. Top shelf in my book. Do not hesistate to deal with TheShowdown or Jxbird. Thanks again guys, Mell
  11. gamedog

GTG My List of Deals on SBF!!!

Thanks guys, Smooth transactions with all listed below: 1.) Aztec_24 G2G 2.) Timgeorge2 G2Gx2 3.) Rival13 G2G 4.) jetleg21 G2G 5.) iamWORTHit G2G 6.) Teddersx6 G2Gx5 7.) trent42 G2G 8.) freeze2104 G2G 9.) crazyballer G2Gx3 10.) pb2121 G2G 11.) ggs G2G 12.) tree_hugger G2Gx3 13.) JMcSwain G2G...
  12. gamedog

GTG 'NUKE' LaLoosh is the Real Deal!

Dont hesitate. This guy is top notch!!! Quick shipping and great communication :D
  13. gamedog

GTG softballpants is GTG

Honest, great communication and fast shipping. Thanks again for the Fulk :D
  14. gamedog

28oz Fulk

Looking for NIW/NOW/low cuts........... NR is prefered but not necessary. Thank you,
  15. gamedog

GTG cbohrman44 is very GTG

Great communication, quick shipping and very honest. Outstanding board brother!!! Don't hesitate on a deal with cbohrman44, you might just miss out on a great deal :)
  16. gamedog

GTG TheGriffin is Def GTG

Dont hesitate to deal with David. Quick shipping and great communication. Bat arrived just as described. Another great board brother! Thank you for the great deal on the Boog! :D
  17. gamedog

GTG SER33 & usmcluberti are Good To GO!

Great communication between SER33 and usmcluberti on this deal. Bat arrived just as described. It was a pleasure dealing with you guys. :) Thanks again, Mell
  18. gamedog

GTG G&Tbats Is Good To Go!!!

Gordy may be a new member but this guy is GTG! Great communication, phone and pm's. Quick shipment via USPS. Do not hesitate to deal with this great board bro :) Thanks again, Mell
  19. gamedog

bis25 is GTG

"Outstanding Board Bro" Quick shipping! Great communication! Not much more I can say other than if your hesitating on dealing with bis25, you might have just missed out on a great deal. Thanks again, Mell
  20. gamedog

SFloyd Is Def GTG!

Talked with Steve on Sunday, paypal sent just after that and bird land in Cali on Wednesday. A true man of his word! Delivered just as described and a great deal on the Fulk. Steve is a outstanding board bro :D Thank you and Merry Christmas, Mell