Search results

1. W

Pitchers: I believe I found the perfect shin guards...

I tried on a few other pairs when I bought these, and these were much lighter than most, especially the old style catchers shin guards. They seem to stay in place very well with the 3 remaining straps after the modification.
  2. W

That was my philosophy, bit getting drilled in or around the knee can be disastrous...And then there's the whole fact that I gotta be at work the next morning, just not worth the risk to me.
  3. W

While I'll admit I have a long, lanky build, my legs aren't abnormally thin. These shin guards have a fairly low profile, and they easily fit under a "relaxed fit" pant. I had them on under a pair of boombahs the other night. As for you two wanting pics, it'll be much simpler to just Google...
  4. W

Easton M7 catchers shin guards...They're cheap (~$65), comfortable, fit my entire leg and ankle (6'4"), easily fit under my pants, I have no trouble running in them, and they're very stout. I did cut off the top two sections of the 3 part knee for comfort and running ability. (Knee is still...
  5. W

Equal to a Super Freak (Kelly Sports)

These Miken one piece bats are looked down upon for some reason:wtf2: The new Izzy Psycho is retarded after 100-150 cuts, and I just got my new white/neon Filby in the other day and expect the same, not everyone prefers a 2 piece feel....I love the stiff handle, I feel I can control it better...
  6. W

Which of These 2?

Uhhh hit both, and repeat:confused: Both are .40cor and fairly close in compression when new...
  7. W

Just snagged a classic Mizuno!

Slim pickins on ASA around here...WSL round robins are my only chance I can get a pic, haven't really had a photo hosting account in years, whats a good (free) one?
  8. W

What I meant by novelty is the fact I can't swing it much due to no new stamp...I'm really curious to see what she can do
  9. W

'03 Techfire Rage 27oz that has been in a buddy's garage unused for 10 years? 40 bucks? I'm happy...haven't hit it yet, but just bouncing the ball off the barrel it doesn't even seem to be evenly broken in yet...more of a novelty bat, but I'm gonna swing it when I can
  10. W

2015 Psycho (or 2016 according to Miken)

These new Psychos are the real deal, just a different feel with the stiffer handle, think I'm gonna pick up one for myself after swinging my buddy's again last night
  11. W

Early 2000's question!

I will in bp...everywhere I play with .52s requires new stamps or provides bats...kind of interested in seeing how this ugly old maroon stick works, haven't hit an EST since my blue one started cracking back in the day, I actually found this EST5c in the woods behind a local field covered in...
  12. W

Early 2000's question!

I have a pre-wilson double wall distance and an EST5c, the maroon one in my closet, gonna have to bust them out here soon for fun...my favorite is when somebody calls a sub that hasn't played in years and you see them trying to find a bat to swing and they insinuate the whole team is a bunch of...
  13. W

2015 Psycho (or 2016 according to Miken)

I swung my buddy's twice the other night in a league game, first was a lineout to right center, second went 340ish...maybe 100 swings on it and the game balls are .44/375 Dudley synthetic, felt nice to me...but then again I haven't swung a Psycho since my original supermax back in '10?
  14. W

What's better, 1 piece or 2 piece bat?

All these new top end bats pound the ball well for the most part, there's always going to be that compromise between durability and performance as well as the break in factor, I personally like one piece endloaded, longer barrel bats better but others like a whippy 2 piece short barrel, just go...
  15. W

Anyone swung the 2016 MV1?

I'm wondering if this is just a psycho with different paint and 1/2oz endload instead of the balanced or supermax psycho, my buddy got his and says it feels the same as his psycho
  16. W

turf shoe ??????

Salomon's lacing system works great, but you could always cut it out and use regular laces
  17. W

turf shoe ??????

I've had them all, boombahs, mizunos, Adidas trails, Reebok outdoor wild, and now some fellraisers....absolutely love the Salomon's, Reebok's were good, Adidas vigor didn't grip as well as either of the other 2 but still a good shoe...on a firm believer in a quality trail shoe > purpose made...
  18. W

Anyone swung the 2016 MV1?

I'm curious as well, also wondering about the low price point and if its just a repaint of something from last year? I sure did love the original MV1's
  19. W

Rec League Uniform Requirements

Hell I've been a last minute call for a sub and played in work boots and jeans before... No requirements for unis in my local league except for some sort of shorts or pants because of children playing in the park
  20. W

Anyone build there own BP pitching screen ?

Uhh we just drag a picnic table over and stand it up, it stays at the field:biggthumpup: