Search results

1. rejones28

For Sale NWT A2000 HR13 GM 12.75"

Sold for $185 shipped to Canada NWT A2000 HR13 GM 12.75", Picked it up thinking I was playing this year but knee injury and both kids playing, it ain't happening. $200 obo shipped / pay as goods
  2. rejones28

For Sale Connell, Liberty, Z4 Bal

27oz Connell, NR, unknown swings, no cracks, rattle, webbing, or end cap separation, has new Lizard skin $110 shipped, pay as goods --- Sold for $100 26oz Liberty, r/r/bc, unknown swings, no cracks, rattle, webbing, or end cap separation, has new Lizard skin $150 shipped, pay as goods --- SOLD...
  3. rejones28

Price Check

NIW 34/24 SRV4B
  4. rejones28

For Sale 32/22 cf5 insane (no return)

unknown swings, no webbing, cracks, rattle, or end cap separation, has a new lizard skin, Looking for $110 shipped / pay as goods
  5. rejones28

For Sale 26oz EL RI ASA Z2000

Sold....... Returnable receipt good until 05-09-16, unknown swings but all have been with 52's, no webbing, cracks, rattle, end cap separation, or wobble, $100 shipped, pay as goods
  6. rejones28

2016 uflip

Busted my uflip last night called Demarini today and was told I'd be getting the new model for my return. Any leaks on what they will look like? Sorry guys, it's not for sale!
  7. rejones28

For Sale 25oz CF3

SOLD FOR $120 Unknown swings, no webbing, cracks, rattle, or end cap separation, weighs 24.9 with .5 mm lizard skin (wildfire camo), Looking for $130 shipped pay as goods.
  8. rejones28

For Sale Possible DOD

Unknown swings, returnable but no receipt, spirals starting and has 1 going opposite way, no rattle or endcap separation, weighs 27.3 with red lizard skin, Looking for $65 shipped pay as goods
  9. rejones28

For Sale 26oz '14' Juggy

SOLD FOR ASKING Unknown swings but I've put <100 swings on it, returnable but no receipt, has 2" paint crack (above m in pic 1, close up pic 4) that was there when I received it and hasn't changed, no webbing, rattles, or end cap separation, weighs 25.7 with stock grip. Looking for $140...
  10. rejones28

For Sale 26oz USSSA '14' Wanted

SOLD $105 shipped/pay as goods Has 50 swings at the most, no webbing, cracks, or rattle, has slight endcap seperation, still has stock grip and weighs 26.4, was told it is returnable but I think it is a advisory staff bat (has TS engraved near serial #) so we'll say NR, looking for $115...
  11. rejones28

For Sale/Trade 34/26 cf3 no asa stamp

TRADED Bat (1 on the right) has 100 swings at the most, no cracks, webbing, or endcap separation, it has what sounds like a couple of bb's rattling around. Not really wanting to sell but daughter needs a new fastpitch bat. Looking for $170 oboshipped / pay as goods. Trades will need to be 31/21...
  12. rejones28

For Sale 32/23 Lady Virus

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?p=17834387#post17834387
  13. rejones28

For Sale 32/23 Lady Virus & 32/22 M-Pulse

32/23 Lady Virus 32/23 Lady Virus SOLD FOR $105 SHIPPED Unknown swings, no cracks, rattles, or webbing, and endcap is tight, has all stamps, still has some gloss. $125 shipped / pay as goods 32/22 Miken M-Pulse SOLD FOR ASKING Unknown swings, no cracks, rattles, or webbing, and endcap...
  14. rejones28

LTB 26oz 2nd Mayhem XL (white, green, & blue)

LMK what you have, but needs to be in decent shape for around $100
  15. rejones28

NSA 10U Tournament, ? On a call

DD was playing in a tournament this weekend, top of the 1st inning, play at the plate and girl doesn't slide and collides with our catcher. Girl is called out and ejected, next at bat (2nd inning) is their 10th player and coach tells us that since she hasn't hit that he's moving her to the...
  16. rejones28

Tattoo Classic W in 12"

I looked on the website and didn't see them but played a team today that was hitting them and they said that the w was just stamped upside down. It was suppose to be a classic m. Does anybody know if the make a 12" classic W?
  17. rejones28

For Sale/Trade 26.5 JH 454 Pink & Black

SOLD $135 Unknown swings, returnable with receipt dated this month, has webbing but no cracks, rattles or end cap separation. Looking for $140 shipped, pay as goods or trades in 26oz only.
  18. rejones28

For Sale Worth 3xl Pants

1 pair of Sand with cardinal stripe and 2 pairs of navy with columbia stripe. All pants have been worn 1 game and have no stains, tears, or holes. Looking for $10 pair shipped pay as goods.
  19. rejones28

ASA Infield fly

Had an infield fly called and the ball was short in between 1st & 2nd, like in front or right on the baseline, 1st tried to catch it and dropped it. Meanwhile the runners on 1st & 2nd are running cause no one heard the infield fly called, batter was called out and then they called the runner on...
  20. rejones28

How to shake the yips?

In need of some pointers, tips, advice, juju, or whatever to overcome the yips when I get on deck, then step into the box. Two weeks ago, I was playing in a benefit tourney and my 2nd at bat hit the pitcher in the face and injuried the guy pretty bad, (broken nose, jaw, & eye socket and he had...