Search results

1. Down+Hard

For Sale 3 Travel ball bats

My kid had a tryout using the bat and the ball was flying off of it. it was a legion/Jr legion tryout and he is 13 playing against kids up to 18 and the coach pulled me aside to tell me how impressed he was. He loves the bat, good deal.....thank you.
  2. Down+Hard

For Sale 3 Travel ball bats

Ill take the 32/29 bbcor if you still have it.
  3. Down+Hard

Worst advice you've ever gotten...........

My kids 10 under all star coach was officially the "giver of the worst advice ever" on multiple fronts. 1. No no no....I want you to pull that outside pitch. 2. Pitchers.....I want you guys throwing high strikes to all of their big hitters....actually all of their hitters. 3...
  4. Down+Hard

For Sale 4 old stamp and a minty L2

L2 and Z1000 are gone.
  5. Down+Hard

Waiting for someone to get back to me....told him it was his when you asked me if it was EL. Waiting to see if he sends Paypal....if not its yours.
  6. Down+Hard

Haven't done much buying/trading/selling in the last few years so I'm a little out of the loop. Let me know if prices are off. Just trying to sell right now, no trades unless it involves big barrel youth bats around 30" 20oz. I may be a little slow to get back to people until Sunday, stuff to...
  7. Down+Hard

Converted my buddy to Demarini

Bare feet or not his bat speed looks like its about 38 mph.
  8. Down+Hard

2013 Boston Red Sox thread

I was about 100 feet away from him in RF. Man was he drunk.
  9. Down+Hard

2013 Baltimore Orioles thread......

I think Bonilla is still available at the bargain price of $1 million/year through 2035. He's only 50, a switch hitter, and a million/per will be almost nothing by 2035 standards. Great purging opportunity.
  10. Down+Hard

The 2013 ny yankees thread

No, but talent, injuries, age, and depth of roster usually says how a season will go.
  11. Down+Hard

The 2013 ny yankees thread

Haha...purge=increase to highest payroll in MLB history. I'm going to go purge my system of booze right now and do 3 jaeger bombs.
  12. Down+Hard

jets trifecta of bad

How did they get older? Because they signed 33 y/o Adrian Wilson to act like Rodney Harrison did years ago? Gone: Welker 32 Lloyd 32 Woodhead 28 Chung 26 signed/resigned: Jones 25 Amendola 27 Arrington 26 Talib 27 Washington 30 Adrian WIlson 33 As far as getting better it's...
  13. Down+Hard

New Boombah PS Series pants.

And best buy would have honored it.
  14. Down+Hard

L1 vs L2

I liked L2 better, L1 felt like a sledge hammer weight wise.
  15. Down+Hard

Worth mayhem XL 2013

I bought one last week and put a few hundred swings on it in the cages and in the games at a tourney this past weekend. It was ok but a few guys bought new Combat spike bakers and easton L2's and the ball was coming off these bats much better after putting the same amount of swings on them...
  16. Down+Hard

2012-2013 Diamond Nation (Flemington, NJ) Outdoor/Indoor Schedule

Yeah, no kidding, I think it's great in a 6gg. Might be pissed if it was double elim and we were playing them 1st but who cares in this.
  17. Down+Hard

2012-2013 Diamond Nation (Flemington, NJ) Outdoor/Indoor Schedule

I heard that MDM team is coming with quite the squad. Anyone have the roster?
  18. Down+Hard

Painting a composite bat.

Haha...2 feet from the edge of the backstop no less
  19. Down+Hard

Terrible No Call in the End Zone

Yep....bad call I think on the play but terrible...absolutely terrible play calling.
  20. Down+Hard

Does anyone name their bats & good name suggestions.

Kids on my 9 year olds team do...let me ask him when he comes back from his friend's house. They are 10 this year though so probably too old to name bats.