Search results

1. K

Still have that Miken Platinum Maxload? I want it.

Still have that Miken Platinum Maxload? I want it.
  2. K

For Sale 2014 Worth Legit JH ASA 26.5

PM sent
  3. K

Price Check

1. Demarini J3 26 oz NIW returnable no receipt 2. DNA 27 oz Balanced stiff handle returnable with receipt 300-400 swings
  4. K

Price check

1. Freak Black ASA 26 oz 200-300 swings 2. Triad Strima ASA 26 oz NIW 3. DC41 USSSA 26 oz NIW N/R 4. DC41 USSSA 26 oz 300-400 swings 5. 4 The Fallen 27 oz 300-400 swings
  5. K

I will take the Legit for $140 Do you still have it?

I will take the Legit for $140 Do you still have it?
  6. K

Do you still have the Z1000?

Do you still have the Z1000?
  7. K

LTB Miken Freak Black ASA

I'm looking for a 26 or 27 oz
  8. K

Dc41 Part2

Last year's DC41 (white) opened my eyes and I bought 2 2015s (black) for this season. This might be the best bat I have ever used. I also play a lot of ASA and have always used Demarini. Is the ASA Freak Black just as badass as the DC41?
  9. K

LTB 2015 Mercy

I have bats to trade or I can buy it.
  10. K

For Sale 26 oz ASA Realtree

How don't you have a receipt? Can you show more pics?
  11. K

Durability OF Demarini Future

Thats for all the input guys. Mine came in Friday afternoon just in time for my tournament this past weekend. It felt great and I had my best batting performance of the year. Everyone that used it liked it and the other teams were asking about it too. I sold 3 -4 of these things this weekend...
  12. K

Thanks guys. I just ordered one and can't wait to swing it this weekend.
  13. K

4 Outfielders, or 3 with a Short Fielder?

If your players suck it doesn't matter where you put them
  14. K

Another thing people are missing is that they are playing on a field with no fences. Playing a short fielder and and forcing the other team to try and hit opposite field will take them out of their comfort zone and force them into outs. I've done this with great success in beer leagues but would...
  15. K

Large Paint cracks and then cracked barrel shortly afterwards. These bats definitely are not made for the the 44. 375s. These are not team bats either only 2-3 guys use them. We broke a J3A 26oz and a 2014 Legit 27.5oz. Juggy's were 26 and 27 oz. I have a closet full of J3A but won't use them...
  16. K

Is the Future more durable when using 44. 375s than the Juggy. We broke 2 Juggys the first tournament we brought them to and both had less than 50 hits on them in 75-85 degree weather.
  17. K

This is a beer league so I'm assuming that your pitcher is not talented enough to force the other team to hit ground balls consistently so the 5 man infield won't help you that much. Whether or not to play a short fielder depends on where the team your playing hits. If they can hit opposite...
  18. K

Restamped/Restitched Softballs

We play in a league where everyone has to use the same softball and they are bought directly from the league (Dudley Hycons 52. 300s). They also have our league stamp on the balls. Each team supplies their own softballs at each game and most teams write their team name/initials on the softball...
  19. K

Restamped/Restitched Softballs

In our rec league last year a team was caught using restitched balls. The other team noticed the ball coming off the bat faster than usual so the took it to our league office which sent it to Dudley and had it tested. It failed and the team and manager were suspended for 1 and 5 years...
  20. K

JH Legit Reload (2014/2015 Comparison)

What did Worth take out?