Search results

1. K

Price Check

1. Demarini J3 26 oz NIW returnable no receipt 2. DNA 27 oz Balanced stiff handle returnable with receipt 300-400 swings
  2. K

Price check

1. Freak Black ASA 26 oz 200-300 swings 2. Triad Strima ASA 26 oz NIW 3. DC41 USSSA 26 oz NIW N/R 4. DC41 USSSA 26 oz 300-400 swings 5. 4 The Fallen 27 oz 300-400 swings
  3. K

LTB Miken Freak Black ASA

I'm looking for a 26 or 27 oz
  4. K

LTB 2015 Mercy

I have bats to trade or I can buy it.
  5. K

Durability OF Demarini Future

Is the Future more durable when using 44. 375s than the Juggy. We broke 2 Juggys the first tournament we brought them to and both had less than 50 hits on them in 75-85 degree weather.
  6. K

JH Legit Reload (2014/2015 Comparison)

Does anyone know the difference between these two bats or where I can find the specific details of each bat? I just had the 2015 delivered today and could tell right away that it felt different (in a good way). The handle in thinner (roughly 1/8 smaller in diameter) which means that the...
  7. K

Northern VA ASA E Team

I'm looking to add a player to our tournament roster. We also play rec ball on Tuesday and Thursday nights in NOVA. PM me your age, position, and experience.
  8. K

Is anyone a Dietitian?

I'm a pretty healthy eater and and good shape physically. I'm 38, 6'0, and weigh 185. I'm playing a lot of tournament ball and would like a menu on what to eat and at what time to maximize energy throughout the day based on a schedule where I wake up at 6 AM, start playing around 8 AM, and...
  9. K

Loudoun County Virginia

I'm looking to play another night in the spring. I currently play on Tuesday and Thursday and would like to play on Sunday or Monday as well. If you know someone looking or a website, let me know.
  10. K

LTTF Z3000 asa

I am looking to trade for either a balanced or end-loaded. I prefer a 26 oz but would consider a 27-28 oz. I have a few ASA Triads and J3s to trade.
  11. K

Tanel 360 Cleats/Turf Shoes

I won a gift certificate for one pair of cleat or turf shoes from Tanel 360 for up to $89.99. If anyone wears their shoes and can let me know what they think of them, I'd appreciate it.
  12. K

Northern Virginia Team looking to add tournament players

We are a D/E Team and are looking to add a 3rd baseman and an outfielder. If your interested PM me and we can discuss in more detail.