Search results

1. E

LTB Call of duty PS3

Need to be more involved in my marriage and stay home. Anyone have any Call of Duty's for PS3? :biggthumpup:
  2. E

LTB 26,27 2014 Cluggy.

Looking for a low hit cluggy, 200 hits or less preferred. 26, or 27 PayPal is always ready!
  3. E

ASA Rubbing dirt on the ball

Can someone help me with this call? After the ball is in play and gets back to the pitcher, he always takes a big scoop of dirt with his pitching hand, rubs and squeezes the ball with it, sticks the ball in his glove and puts his hand in the glove. His pitch comes at you with all this dirt on...
  4. E

27oz Demarini J3A. NR. Price check

Hey boys I have a 5 hit 27 oz J3A NR . I've seen the thread prices but nothing on the NR. Curious and may sell, as I'm recovering from back surgery and might miss this year. Thanks!
  5. E

For Sale Selling a scn9

Scn9 27oz 200-300 hits max, some scratches , and minor endcap where. Stamps 100% visible Knobcuff and gamma grip included $190 OBO everyone's lowballn everyone lately, I'm guilty of it as well. So 190 OBO, or 175$ firm take your pic. Pics to your email, if interested
  6. E

LTB Demarini F2

Looking for a Demarini F2, 28-30oz any condition and price within reason. A gift for my new boss, so keep it low board bros.
  7. E

For Sale Recoil maxload 27 oz

500 hit n under recoil. Good condition, some avg. ground wear. One stamp 75% the other 33% but more faded, both in nail polish Cannot post pics, but pm me your email and I'll send them out 170 OBO
  8. E

For Sale Very Minty Recoil Balanced 28oz

Sold price Drop to $200 25 hit recoil balanced 180 , shes purrrrtty, candy apple gloss wishn I could do pictures on here but will send pics to your email no trades please.
  9. E

For Sale PS3, with 3 games

Price Change $160 Ps3 with 3 games. About 3 years old, very good shape as I rarely play during that time. However Ive been playing the ***** out of Call of Duty,as Im off work for 2 months, and need to get other things done. Played about 50 hours in 2 weeks. Maden 12, Call of Duty 2 & 3...
  10. E

For Sale easton ssr2-27oz

SOLD ssr2, 8 game hits, 50 light hits against the fence returnable x2, no receipt knob cuff, and grip from easykid13 160 gifted,shipped with deliv. conf. and insurance. pics to your email, just pm me
  11. E

For Sale Whistler Lasar-Radar Detector

NIW- model xtr-130 got this as a gift, instead of an X -mas bonus FN **** BOSS anyways brand new retails for around $129 Ill take $50 shipped pics to your email if needed
  12. E

recoil difference

Just started to swing a recoil maxload 27oz this fall, and wanted to pick up a balanced. Should I go up in weight to a 28oz, or stick with a 27oz?
  13. E

GTG DB15 is GTG

Newbie, very honest, shipped first. Welcome to the boards!
  14. E

GTG Radon is GTG

Bought a bat off of him, very honest, good deal, dont hesitate to deal with him
  15. E

GTG spence05 is gtg

Good communication, and very gtg, dont hesitate to deal with
  16. E

GTG mowrer7 is GTG

great communication, and quick shipping, dont hesitate to deal with
  17. E

GTG Blaker34 is GTG

Sold him a scn9, paid right away, dont hesitate to deal with him
  18. E

GTG Centxballer is very GTG

First class all the way with this guy. Great communication, shipping, and honest about his bat.
  19. E

GTG Maynard99 is GTG

sold him an og flex. good communication, and payment, dont hesitate to deal with him
  20. E

For Sale/Trade 30 oz OG Flex

30 oz Og Flex (no webbing, great shape) very little endcap wear 300-400 hits, $325 OBO Scroll down for pics As far as trades, Im looking for a mint juggy 28 oz, or newer eastons I dont have to break in and some cash to even it out