Search results

1. Akij987

Minnesota 2015: Dead thread

Envy is a couple bench guys from Khaos and Josh French who played with EAI I believe. Otherwise it's a bunch of younger guys from a team named RDR with minimal competitive tourney experience. They may or may not be competitive depending on if they can keep the partying in check.
  2. Akij987

Dual stamp bats?

I have both the USA future and a 2015 legacy, love them both. I swung them all year for Usssa and during cold weather for ASA.
  3. Akij987

Favorite bat from each top Company..

Miken- dc psycho Worth- maroon jh Titan Demarini- black/gold aftermath Louisville-OG Asa z-1000 Easton- scn4 Combat- combatant or og plague
  4. Akij987

This was a teammates bat, I never got a chance to swing it, and either did he since he had national guard stuff this weekend. The 4 or 5 guys that swung it loved it though. I don't recall any HR's being hit with it either, all those came off the future and stadium we were swinging. I'd say...
  5. Akij987

Well that didn't last long.....
  6. Akij987

MINNESOTA Thread: Mother Nature hates MN softball.

Man I hope that guy on MN softball isn't serious, if he is, well he should wear a helmet.
  7. Akij987

Umm yeah that's definetly a new one to me. We have lost a few guys this year for a variety of reasons, and to other teams but none due to musical talent.
  8. Akij987

Yeah I think my teammate hit utrip balls to break his in, but it developed a pretty nasty rattle right away. He really seemed to like it though. I dunno I keep buying bats but keep going back to my z1000, I have yet to find a bat that fits my swing as good as it does. I'm just afraid it'll...
  9. Akij987

Wish I had some extra cash, I've been wanting to try one of them out in a 26oz, one of the guys on my team last year had one but it was a 28oz way to heavy for this ninja. but between moving next weekend and just getting back to work again my funds are all chewed up.
  10. Akij987

SBF Exclusive CL22 Jugggggggy Giveaway Contest!

I definetly want to give the 26oz a shot, if it ever were to warm up around here that is.
  11. Akij987

Ya me too, but I got asked to play domeball tonight and tourney tomorrow so I couldn't pass up the opportunity to get some exercise. I'm sure Sunday I will be hating myself but oh well.
  12. Akij987

False, I'm playing Saturday. Going to be a terrible time...:biggthumpup:
  13. Akij987

How many bats have you blown up...........

1- 2014 ASA z2000. I'd say 750ish hits.
  14. Akij987

I'm confused?
  15. Akij987

46 degrees at my house in MG right now, couple more days like this it might be nice enough to hit some BP outdoors.
  16. Akij987

Worst Easton bats ever made top five..

Srv1 was a turd until it started to de laminate, then it was on fire.(for about 100 swings) I have a Scn12 that has at least 2000 hits on it and still stiff and hasn't opened up.
  17. Akij987

Anybody swing the new Usssa aftermath yet? Trying to decide between that and last years Cl-22. I can get the Cl for $75 cheaper so I'm kinda leaning towards that.
  18. Akij987

which bat of these two would you pick?

I've swung both with .52 balls, l4 is nice but takes forever to open up. Aftermath is hot right away, and the ones we had held up pretty well through the season.
  19. Akij987

SBF is becoming an Oakley Dealer

Gas cans, and flack jackets are what I like.
  20. Akij987

Has anyone hit at the shed in buffalo? Nice place? Hard to beat I guess for the price.