Search results

1. hlsiii

2020 Primo ASA Stamp

Anyone have any input on why Miken has utilized a USA stamp, in stead of an ASA stamp? The logo behind the text is the same as the ASA stamp. I looked in the ASA section didn't see any mention of the change.
  2. hlsiii

Mizuno B-303 Batting Gloves

Has anybody tried the new B-303 batting gloves? Mizuno came up with name in honor of Chipper Jones lifetime batting average...in case anyone is wondering.
  3. hlsiii

Mizuno 1906 and Honeycomb hats

Anyone see or buy any of these hats? They may be golf hats, but look sharp.
  4. hlsiii

GTG Biermaj is GTG!!!

Biermaj is GTG, great communication, paypal sent as promised. Thanks, hlsiii
  5. hlsiii

For Sale Original TM Blackout and ASA Craze

I lost my job a few weeks ago and need to sell some bats. Selling a TM USSSA, 1st batch Blackout 26oz. Asking 145.00, shipped. About 250 swings. The bat has bag and ground scratches. Bat is sold!!! Also selling an ASA 26oz Craze. Asking 65.00 for the ASA Craze, I only put about 50 swings...
  6. hlsiii

GTG Vikings09

Vikings09 is GTG, don't hesitate to deal with him.
  7. hlsiii

For Sale 26oz NR 14 Juggy

Bat has sold. Thanks to all who inquired. Selling this 26oz NR, Juggy(no trade offers please). Bat has about 150 swings. No webbing or rattles. 115.00 paypal'd. Price dropped. In the last photo there is an area near the end cap that has the paint worn off, but doesn't appear to be a...
  8. hlsiii

Interview with TM's Brian Logan

This interview is from a few years back, and even has a picture of Chy playing either second or middle infield. http://www.softballcenter.com/brian-logan/ B-Lo is cool dude, I even had the chance of shagging some fly balls with him in bp before a game in Kissimmee.
  9. hlsiii

Thought This Was Cool

Thought this was cool and wanted to share it. How Far Can You Go? How High Can You Reach? How Long Can You Endure? How Much More Can You Push Yourself Before You Accept Your Limitations? Or Believe You Don't Have Any? You Have As Much Doubt As You Have Drive. As Much Fear As You...
  10. hlsiii

Men's Major World Series - TM

Congrats TM on winning their first game this afternoon. Now playing Laser Vision. Let's go TM!!! http://usssalive.com/cusssa/
  11. hlsiii

GTG kj56

KJ56 is good to go. Don't hesitate to do a deal with him. hayden
  12. hlsiii

Good Luck TM in Conference Championship

Good Luck Chy & TM at the USSSA Conference Championship in Kissimmee!!! (where the Astros hold their spring training games )
  13. hlsiii

Thunder Batting Gloves

Have you seen the new Thunder batting gloves? The print features Raijin, the Japanese god of thunder. http://www.mizunousa.com/slowpitch/products/thunder
  14. hlsiii

GTG JesseJamesM

JesseJamesM is GTG.
  15. hlsiii

For Sale 27oz Mizuno ASA Frenzy RB500 14"

I am selling this 27oz Mizuno ASA RB500 Frenzy for a friend. Price and shipping updated - 08/06/2013. Asking 70.00 shipped standard mail. Insurance. This is the last of the old standard bats before ASA changed their performance standards. The bat has a small line crack in the...
  16. hlsiii

TM Blackout / White Blackout and OG Blackout Weighting

I recently weighed the White Blackout, TM Blackout, the Original Blackout and the Orange and Black Craze. A. Taylor Made balanced 26oz Blackout - 1lb 9.10 oz B. White balanced 26oz Blackout - 1lb 9.9 oz C. Original endloaded 26.6oz Blackout 1lb 10.50oz D. Orange and Black Craze 26oz...
  17. hlsiii

GTG BKid42

BKid42 is GTG, great communication, quick to send payment. Would do a deal with BKid42 again!!!
  18. hlsiii

GTG KC_nole is GTG

Don't hesitate to deal with KC_nole good communication, quick to send paypal.
  19. hlsiii

For Sale/Trade 26oz Mizuno Fury

Will consider trades for 26/26.5 ASA Green/Yellow Craze USSSA Blackout Selling Fury for 95.00 shipped. PM for Pics.
  20. hlsiii

GTG Cjrg

CJRG is GTG. Made arrangements, kept his word. Good communication. Don't hesistate to do a deal with CJRG!!!